• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KimzEP3

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 1990 CRX HF with a B18
Put a deposit down on a SGP here in south FL on 11/11. Dealer has 4 incoming later this month/early December: orange, red, white, and SGP and I had my pick since no one [even most of the employees there] had no idea the Si were coming this year. Tried to inquire about price, but finance manager wouldn't say, only that the dealer has added the mud guard/protection package which is like a grand. If the car doesn't have the HPD package I will be adding that as it is a must for me! Another local dealer has 1 incoming late November, an Aegean blue.

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Went to CarMax and sold my 2018 Sport hatchback for $21,700 and ordered a black SI for $30,000. fingers crossed it doesn't take too long to get here?

Kullervo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Civic Si
Went to CarMax and sold my 2018 Sport hatchback for $21,700 and ordered a black SI for $30,000. fingers crossed it doesn't take too long to get here?
What dealer did you order from? Is your car already built, or did they give you a build date?

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What dealer did you order from? Is your car already built, or did they give you a build date?
Just finished talking to them they said should be here by the 15th. Also they have a rally red and blazing orange in transit that aren't reserved if anyone in the area is wanting those colors

Kullervo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Civic Si
Just finished talking to them they said should be here by the 15th. Also they have a rally red and blazing orange in transit that aren't reserved if anyone in the area is wanting those colors
Seems like some weird stuff going on around that area. I put a deposit on one north of Dayton that doesn’t have a build date until December 21-25. At the time, nobody else around there was showing anything that was already built (at least anything that wasn’t spoken for), but now Castrucci will have had 4 come through there before mine is even ready for transit.

Oh, well. At least I got an msrp deal. I may check on that orange one just for kicks. Thanks for the info!

mike82

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like some weird stuff going on around that area. I put a deposit on one north of Dayton that doesn’t have a build date until December 21-25. At the time, nobody else around there was showing anything that was already built (at least anything that wasn’t spoken for), but now Castrucci will have had 4 come through there before mine is even ready for transit.

Oh, well. At least I got an msrp deal. I may check on that orange one just for kicks. Thanks for the info!
Yea I was debating on going in and test driving it just to get me through waiting for mine lol

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
I've got an idea for the tracking list, if it's not too much trouble. Can we have folks update us when they actually take delivery of their car? Maybe highlight the people who have done so on the list?

For example, my car had a build date of 11/11 when I 'reserved' it, but as of yesterday the dealer has still not gotten a VIN number, and no idea when the new build date might be... not a good sign!

Stealthy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan
I think you got my reservation date wrong, lol. 12/1/2021

Also, bought it for MSRP

KimzEP3

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 1990 CRX HF with a B18
Picked up my SGP Saturday, 12/11/21. It was scheduled to come in on Wednesday. Had dropped in to pick up some antifreeze for my '03 Si and said hi to my salesman who informed me it had just come off the truck. Went for a test drive and fell in love and made the deal!
Sponsored