Sponsored

resonator delete

OP
OP

tc726

Senior Member
First Name
tyler
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
23
Messages
61
Reaction score
7
Location
florida
Vehicle(s)
11th generation honda civic si
There are WAY too man variables here, I would not be able to make any recommendations. Most of the times I try something like that I usually don't get the results I am looking for. :doh:


We've had the best results pairing an aftermarket downpipe with an aftermarket resonated "catback".
u guys COULD send me one for free ??
Sponsored

 

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Joined
May 22, 2023
Threads
44
Messages
319
Reaction score
369
Location
USA
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'98 EJ6, '23 FL1 (sold), '23 Si (sold), '20 FC4 (sold)
Build Thread
Link


NeRO_CTR

Senior Member
First Name
Joeeezy
Joined
Dec 23, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
334
Reaction score
396
Location
Commiefornia
Vehicle(s)
FL5

Nikw91

Senior Member
First Name
Nik 772typr
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
546
Reaction score
556
Location
WPB, FL
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
Did you change your mind on the MRT Res delete?
Yes, after installing the PRL intake I realized that intake sound is more important to me then exhaust sound
Sponsored

 
 







Top