• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SCCA Autocross GS Thread

EddieC2

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Si Aegean Blue Metallic
I'm sure it is stiffer in general. I had read that the dampers were in between the two settings of the 10th gen's adjustable dampers.

It'll be intersting to see a head to head GS battle between the 10th and 11th. You seem to be doing quite well. Are you going to Nats?

I like the new Si but not enough to upgrade especially in this insane market. The interior is nicer but the styling is blander, especially the front, and there isn't a coupe.
Yeah I agree, If I had a 10th gen I probably would have kept it but when I bought it back in December to replace my totaled ST the used 10th gens were going for more then I paid for this thing.
And thanks! No I’m not, I’ve actually never been to a national event. I do pretty good locally but when I go to the bigger events like NNJR and NER I usually end up mid-pack for GS, but I am getting better!
Sponsored

BORAX46

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus rs
There is one 11th gen signed up, I think with two drivers. Hopefully they do well!

OP
OP
sackofcheese

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Decent outing today, handily took the class win but couldn’t manage a top 10 pax. Need to work on not overdriving the car
11th Gen Honda Civic SCCA Autocross GS Thread F034E16A-F502-4B2C-B90D-F4F076708D5E

OP
OP
sackofcheese

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another Autocross is in the books. I was the only car in class, and we had a torrential downpour right before my 3rd run. Still managed 13th in PAX. Here is video from one of the wet runs

OP
OP
sackofcheese

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last Autocross of the year for me is in the books. Took the class win and top 5 PAX.
11th Gen Honda Civic SCCA Autocross GS Thread 9F5CD07E-38EC-4F91-9DD8-B63C82188B03
11th Gen Honda Civic SCCA Autocross GS Thread 403EC721-B216-487F-B06F-CD7543D97DB4
11th Gen Honda Civic SCCA Autocross GS Thread EC316B7B-3C05-4210-AB9D-EE9E8027B7A8

OP
OP
sackofcheese

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the local Autocross season officially over, I am quite happy with how my under prepared FE1 preformed. I took the GS class championship, and more importantly to me, scored my first ever Top 10 Driver of the Year! I can't wait to see how it stacks up next year with at least one of my local competitors getting a FL5, as well as installing new Potenza RE71RS in 255/40/18 and an bigger rear sway.

11th Gen Honda Civic SCCA Autocross GS Thread Top 10 DoY CKR 2022.PNG

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Congrats! You obviously know how to drive.

I used to autocross my old Miata. I'd love to get the Si out in the cones next season. Looking forward to hearing what some prep does for the car.

I was able to do a track day this year and decided a rear swaybar is needed. I'd imagine it would be even more beneficial on lower speed, tight autocross courses.

Balefire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2017 Subaru BRZ, 1993 Mazda RX
Is the 11th gen civic still competitive in GS?
My daughter has a small interest in making her Acura Integra Aspec competitive in GS.
We already have an exhaust, wheels, tires, and alignment.
Are any OEM camber bolts available?
What RSB are you guys running?
Anyone try a FSB?
Are koni yellows needed or is the OEM adjustable shocks ok?
I presume the PRL resonator plug is illegal?
Thanks!
Sponsored