• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TE37 Saga SL

OP
OP
NarsBaller

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
😍 so hot!

Do you have center caps, I think so but can't see with my eyes.

Also, where did you get them from, I want to order the exact set up haha. Thank you for sharing.
Yes I am running centre caps as this is the SAGA SL version which is compatible with centre caps unlike the regular SL.

Im based in Australia, this wheel was readily available at my supplier so it only took 4-5 days to be delivered to my place.
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Looks really good! Are you happy with the tires? Been considering those Bridgestones or the Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02.

OP
OP
NarsBaller

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Looks really good! Are you happy with the tires? Been considering those Bridgestones or the Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02.
so far so good. comparable with Michelin PS4s.

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Progressive springs rate, too. Until they're compressed, I believe they're softer than OEM.
Yeah, the Spoon springs are supposedly softer than OEM according to the main Spoon guy/owner.
Sponsored