• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Went looking at civics Thursday - $4995.00 "market" price adjustment. .lx/ ex/ sport it didn't matter, 10 cars all sedans. Columbia, MD needless to say not interested at that price.
Sponsored

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
This stuff is disgusting to see. It's going to kill decent cars just like with the Focus RS. I'm hoping to god that this settles down soon for the sake of all of you in the US, because it's insane. Used cars are wild in Canada too, but at least we can get new cars for MSRP if you can be patient and wait for it. My cousin in the US is getting absolutely drawn and quartered looking for a new car that isn't charging an absurd amount of money. So sad to see.

Stealthy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan
There's some dude on Youtube called "Over Grow Society" who brags about how he paid 42k for his. Says he can sell it for more.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
My oh my how things have changed...

b67763e2626ddab39cc18df8bdae8c9e--honda-civic-hatchback-vintage-advertisements.jpg
I wanted one of these back in late 83 but let it be known this $5698 version(0-60 in about 15 seconds)is the base model, the Civic DX and S were much better. Also, this base model didn't come with A/C(probably at least an $500 option) nor power windows. My dad did buy the 1984 Civic S hatch for approx $7,000 and along with the 1984 CRX BOTH were revolutionary models and got me addicted to Honda's. Finally, for a little perspective back in 83 $5,698 was almost exactly my yearly salary so no, these Honda's weren't cheap at all.

Last edited:

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Well I plan to only get one because I live in New England so I would not want to get 2 FWD cars lmao, I plan to get a Type-R and probably a Ford Raptor R at some point, having a Type-R and an Si must be a blast though, I just don't see a point for me personally, you plan on upgrading to a new gen Type-R at some point? Or even a 2020-2021? WIRELESS Apple Carplay alone is worth the upgrade for me, I wasn't even going to consider buying a new car, any car that is, until it had Wireless Carplay, it's such a big thing for me and I am learning the same for other people as well.
I am keeping my 2019 CTR. It's my toy! I do not have the Si yet. March 2022 delivery. My daily had a major mishap so I'm driving my '87 FX16 now. Runs great, but old, bouncy (lowered suspension and LSD), loud, and no A/C. It will work until the Si arrives. I won't drive the CTR in bad weather. Bought the CTR on Valentine's Day 2020. It now has 8,900 miles on it! Mostly going to and from autocross events.

The Si will be similar in driving dynamics to the CTR, making the transition to the CTR on the weekends seamless. The CTR is just stupid quick!

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Just wanted to comment that I took delivery of my Si last week for MSRP. So they can be found, the dealer I got mine from has 4 people already lined up for their next allocations though.
Sponsored