• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
did you need to buy the spring as well?
It's not mandatory, but the spring definitely pairs well with the rocker. :)

The website is out of these when will they be back in stock? garage16.ca stated they are selling them for 158 I was told it comes with the springs but idk
We are out of stock until likely the 2nd week of june. Demand was much higher than expected. The good news is all of the early adopters seem to love them, so it should be worth the wait. :)

Out of stock already? Man I’m glad I pulled the trigger right away. I definitely recommend this upgrade. The shifter feels so good!
You were one of the brave, lucky few who got the first batch before they disappeared. Glad you like it!

I got my tax refund yesterday @ACUITY when are you guys releasing the short shifter lol....
We're still a couple of months out at best. Doing some final refinement. We added a lot of tech and material refinement to this design over our 9th gen offering. It's taken some time to perfect, but the wait will be well worth it. I am in love with the prototype in our shop's test car.

Where would I be able to get the acuity bracelets. My orders did not come with them ):
Only orders that ship directly from us include swag bags. Some vendors stock them, but generally they do not. Amazon also does not ship with them. If you really want a swag bag, we can send you one if you cover shipping. Just message us through the site about it.

Just ordered the rocker from Two Step Performance and the spring/base bushings from Acuity last night. Hoping everything is delivered before the weekend. Excited to pry apart my center console. Installed the shifter cable bushings last week and the throttle spacer before that. Both have been superb!
Glad you are enjoying everything! Anything that gets purchased through our site generally goes out the next business day. If you ordered last night, you should have tracking in your email by now (or on your phone if you chose that).

Got mine from Amazon thanks to a tip they made on IG lol
They all disappeared right after that tip. haha

~Russ
Sponsored

MGZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, Previously 2016 EX-L (50k miles)
Everything shipped super quickly and I received everything before last night. Just completed the install for the rocker arm, centering spring, and base bushings. Took me about 3 hours total to take everything apart, do the install, and put everything back together. I ended up dropping something so spent some extra time taking the same panels on/off. I think the toughest part was prying off the second set of plastic that lines the ac and shifter area. Other than that, a pretty straight forward install and very happy so far. Will update again after my commute this week!

Multaq

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX 6SPD
sorry boiz just spent the dough i'd saved for a shifter, as i aint seen one yet.

Im waiting for this to come out also but I feel like this install is going to suck since you need to remove the clutch cables and all that extra work

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Question: for the shifter cable bushings, is the larger one with the purple center supposed to be able to rotate within the black housing? I noticed that mine moves around in there, and was wondering if that is normal.

Overall, with the base and cable bushings, I do notice a small difference. I was hoping that it would be more pronounced, as I still feel a lot of slop when shifting from first to second (lots of lateral wiggle in 1st and 2nd gear on my SI's shifter). I had watched Pawinning's video on Youtube where the cable bushings seem to eliminate this on his SI, and I was hoping that they'd do the same for me. Oh well, still an improvement over stock I suppose.

Multaq

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX 6SPD
Question: for the shifter cable bushings, is the larger one with the purple center supposed to be able to rotate within the black housing? I noticed that mine moves around in there, and was wondering if that is normal.

Overall, with the base and cable bushings, I do notice a small difference. I was hoping that it would be more pronounced, as I still feel a lot of slop when shifting from first to second (lots of lateral wiggle in 1st and 2nd gear on my SI's shifter). I had watched Pawinning's video on Youtube where the cable bushings seem to eliminate this on his SI, and I was hoping that they'd do the same for me. Oh well, still an improvement over stock I suppose.

Yes its supposed to rotate to reduce strain on the shifter cable.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (CBP)
Shift Rocker Upgrade!! Where are you!!
Everyone keeps telling me a week, a week ago.

Have all your parts but the rocker arm!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Shift Rocker Upgrade!! Where are you!!
Everyone keeps telling me a week, a week ago.

Have all your parts but the rocker arm!
About one more week. (really) It will be worth the wait!

MGZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, Previously 2016 EX-L (50k miles)
Do the shifter cable bushings require grease/lube around the rotating ball or just around the rubber part? Wondering cuz i'm still get a snag/stutter between some of the gears and want to see if that'll help.

Multaq

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX 6SPD
Do the shifter cable bushings require grease/lube around the rotating ball or just around the rubber part? Wondering cuz i'm still get a snag/stutter between some of the gears and want to see if that'll help.

That snag is just part of the 10th gen civics horrible shifter. I get the same thing from when my car was brand new. The shifters suck. Cannot put it any other way. Not the typical honda shifter at all