• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
I wish these cars were available for MSRP. The market is a bitch right now and dealers around me want $8500 mark up

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
I wish these cars were available for MSRP. The market is a bitch right now and dealers around me want $8500 mark up
Not quite that bad where I am but when I went to my regular dealer to talk replacement on my Accord they had one in the showroom that had a $5k markup on it and a guy was driving from 5 hours away to come get it the next day.

Andrewb325

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 SGP Civic Si (delivered!)
Just picked mine up this past weekend and got it for MSRP. It took 3 months but the wait was worth it.
Looks awesome. Great color combo, especially with the red seats.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
I really enjoy the new dashboard layout of this car.
I hate it personally, I wish they copied the Accord exactly. The Accord is perfection the way it is. The screen in the civic looks more like an after thought, the vents are love it or hate it, not a huge fan of the interior, however it's a step up from the last gen civic since it's more functional, but neither are good

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Well most of those reasons are just preference and really don't have to do with what I was talking about but I like reading them to see what people think nonetheless. However this part confuses me:
  • The left screen in the Accord was great but for how I used it I needed another display. I liked to have the distance to the car in front of me showing while using adaptive cruise so I couldn't have what music was playing, navigation(Waze) and the safety system status all showing at once.
Also yeah at the end of the day it's preference that is literally what I am saying, but in my opinion I just don't like the new Civics interior design choices and think the Accord is way better, one thing I do like is the all digital display, something that definitely was an upgrade, along with wireless chargers, bose sound system, wireless carplay, things that are stock on lower tier trim levels than they are on other cars right now such as the Accord.
Sponsored