• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
idk why honda had to intentionally put glossy there

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Could be pre-production. The emblem was also not correct on the front. I don't expect them to change this aspect of the seats from the launch video.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I have to see it in person but that looks cheap. Rather have had the matte fake carbon. Who knows till we see the production model.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Yeah, wondering why they didn't fix it between generations. It was a criticism I was hoping they'd address
Honestly, it was last on my list. I dont plan on being in the backseat and they hit on so many other things, this became an afterthought. Despite the shitty rollout, they really could not have done much better overall at this price point. The attention to detail across the board was outstanding.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
6:50 into the video

He mentions that the plastic on the back of the seats is preproduction and it will be different from the production model. So maybe it will be the matte. We can only hope.
It really seems like a small thing, and I know I spend very little time in the back seat of my own car, but I have a 2003 mom-suv that I still park at end spots because I care about my stuff. Little things that make it easier to keep my stuff nice is appreciated

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Called it. :)
I misread your initial response as "things they wouldn't change between pre-production and production", but you actually meant the opposite :D. Good call
Sponsored

Reactions: CTR