• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Does anyone else torture themselves and refresh this page too often when waiting for mods? 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

(ps: I can’t wait for this one to arrive)😎😎

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? CE7F3325-56EE-44E9-86C1-448843B19AF1
Sponsored

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my Ktuner and PRL bits today. Installed minutes later 😎👍🏻
Ktuner gonna have to wait tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

@PRL Motorsports the fit & finish on these are beautiful! Kudos to the team. Install was obv a breeze 🤣

As both a service tech, and a consumer, I would make one small suggestion. The oil cap does not include a rubber o-ring as stated on the website. For me this was a non-issue since my car is only 4 months old, and I‘ve replaced countless of them at the shop. So mine took 15 seconds. Other people however, maybe they’ve never done that, or maybe their car has 3,4,5 years on that oil cap.

I would say maybe add a little card in the packaging, or on the site (prob cheaper lol) that they should use care when removing this rubber ring, since prying on them with metal “could” cause damage when trying to remove it from the oem cap. Then once successfully removed, gently inspect for cracks, and replace as needed.

Otherwise, doesn’t matter which cap they use, they could start getting oily-sprinkles under their pretty engine bay.🤣🤣

Team, keep up the great work!
Looking forward to the new HVI, and some other stuff on the site! 👍🏻😎👍🏻

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 0870065B-7A21-4B7E-AA4D-08EF25DCEB93

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 2140ECA3-2707-497C-ACE4-3B0A5D5A6F2F

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 720352B3-16DF-409A-94A5-C188E94D8533

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 227C3B1A-1086-46EC-A40F-2CD96FE74BCF

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Got my Civic the other day. Installed my door visors, mud guards, door sil protector (Used a film, going to rip it out for either proper vinyl or the hard carbon fiber ones), dash cam, lighting in the door and under the dash, and last night I tinted my lights (Hexagon Dark Vivid Vinyl, made 2 mistakes overall, but looks great).
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? interior Light
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Front

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Rear

Yes, I'm aware I have the black Sport badge but chrome H and Civic, that was a mistake on the dealer's part (I asked for the H and Civic parts which were $105, they charge $106 to install the Sport, and hence the mix up). H and Civic badges on the way so that'll be fixed soon enough. Next is Ceramic tint at 30% (Already have it, just need to install it) and some stealth forged carbon vinyl to replace that piano black interior accent on my dash.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Got my Ktuner and PRL bits today. Installed minutes later 😎👍🏻
Ktuner gonna have to wait tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

@PRL Motorsports the fit & finish on these are beautiful! Kudos to the team. Install was obv a breeze 🤣

As both a service tech, and a consumer, I would make one small suggestion. The oil cap does not include a rubber o-ring as stated on the website. For me this was a non-issue since my car is only 4 months old, and I‘ve replaced countless of them at the shop. So mine took 15 seconds. Other people however, maybe they’ve never done that, or maybe their car has 3,4,5 years on that oil cap.

I would say maybe add a little card in the packaging, or on the site (prob cheaper lol) that they should use care when removing this rubber ring, since prying on them with metal “could” cause damage when trying to remove it from the oem cap. Then once successfully removed, gently inspect for cracks, and replace as needed.

Otherwise, doesn’t matter which cap they use, they could start getting oily-sprinkles under their pretty engine bay.🤣🤣

Team, keep up the great work!
Looking forward to the new HVI, and some other stuff on the site! 👍🏻😎👍🏻

0870065B-7A21-4B7E-AA4D-08EF25DCEB93.jpeg

2140ECA3-2707-497C-ACE4-3B0A5D5A6F2F.jpeg

720352B3-16DF-409A-94A5-C188E94D8533.jpeg

227C3B1A-1086-46EC-A40F-2CD96FE74BCF.jpeg
How does the ktuner feel? Do you notice an improvement in power, smoothness, etc?

Bosswave100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkwagon Passat
Got my Civic the other day. Installed my door visors, mud guards, door sil protector (Used a film, going to rip it out for either proper vinyl or the hard carbon fiber ones), dash cam, lighting in the door and under the dash, and last night I tinted my lights (Hexagon Dark Vivid Vinyl, made 2 mistakes overall, but looks great).
interior Light.jpg
Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Yes, I'm aware I have the black Sport badge but chrome H and Civic, that was a mistake on the dealer's part (I asked for the H and Civic parts which were $105, they charge $106 to install the Sport, and hence the mix up). H and Civic badges on the way so that'll be fixed soon enough. Next is Ceramic tint at 30% (Already have it, just need to install it) and some stealth forged carbon vinyl to replace that piano black interior accent on my dash.
could you post link for interior lighting?

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
could you post link for interior lighting?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08M5L1K8C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s04?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the lighting kit I used, you can't easily run wiring through the channel in the door, it uses a wiring harness coupling into the door, so I ran just enough slack to be able to open the door. 4x LED and 5x Fiber (LED, its what you're seeing on my door). Its RGB and app controlled on your phone. Uses the 12v lighter socket (Has power button on it), wish it was easier to hardwire, but I like being able to turn it off with a button. I'll have to get a cleaner picture of the setup since everything is now managed and mounted.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does the ktuner feel? Do you notice an improvement in power, smoothness, etc?
Havent used it bc my ECU is not supported by Ktuner yet. It will be added at some point in the future, so for now, I'm just hangin.

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For anyone's reference, the alternator in the 2022 Civic Hatch 2.0L should be 130 amp, at least that's what the dealership says it should be (Funny enough, they can't look up this spec for some reason, but its safe to say based on previous model and replacement parts). I'd say take this with a grain of salt and do your own research, but I know an upgraded stereo is in my future for sure, and this is necessary to know.

StockySedan91

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TSX, 2022 Civic Si
Got mine last Saturday after work. Still getting comfortable but main thing I carried over from my EM1 a couple years ago is this blue Broadway Mirror. I am also hoping to see if these 17" wheels from my TSX clear the front calipers today.

Edit: my tech wasn't in today so I will have to wait for the wheels possibly tomorrow and still waiting on my warranty tired to come in.
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? PXL_20220428_132230373.MP

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? PXL_20220428_132240210.MP

Last edited:

StockySedan91

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TSX, 2022 Civic Si
Ok so back with pics.

Unless you have it lowered, the 17s looked way too small, I will throw them on my wife's car meanwhile. A bit anti-climatic but gives me an excuse to buy some other wheels in the future.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? PXL_20220429_234041129.MP
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? PXL_20220429_234025715.MP

Attachments

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After I installed my blue PRL bits, I decided I no longer like the boring black Honda cover. So after seeing this, I start digging. The K20C1 and K20C2 confirmed have the same OEM part number for the black plastic valve cover. Then the CTR obv gets the red “garnish” with the 4 bolts on top….and the C2 gets the boring black nonsense that’s now sitting in my toolbox.🤣 So if you wanna go spend $600 on a Yellow “Spoon” valve cover, go for it!👍🏻
Or if you just wanna throw a Red garnish cover from a CTR, that’s 4 bolts and 30 seconds. You have some options 2.0 folks!🤷🏻‍♂️

I got something more fun planned…😎🙏🏻
Stay tuned!

Attachments

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda Civic LX
I washed the car and waxed it by hand, and replaced the trunk dome light with an LED bulb that’s a whole lot brighter. Night and day difference, it’s crazy.