• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Installed Spoon springs, Spoon rigid collars, Eibach rear camber kit, and RV6 downpipe today. Good lord the downpipe is so loud with my AWE Touring exhaust...Probably increased the sound by at least 10db. Definitely be careful putting this thing on if you care about a modest sound.

I'll work on getting a video uploaded this weekend.
Waiting for your exhaust clip!
Sponsored

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Waiting for your exhaust clip!
I was busy last weekend and couldn't find the time. If I could film it myself I would do it later today but unfortunately I need a second person to film, so it will have to be this weekend.

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
Downpipe install! Pretty straight forward. Doing it with a jack and some jackstands gonna add you a couple hours probably 🤣. Running TSP tune right now, and the car runs amazing. Also unplugged the fake engine noise, and the dp sounds nice. Still real quiet tho. AWE touring going on hopefully next week 🤘🏽

IMG_5017.jpeg
I currently have the TSP downpipe. I have the AWE touring going in tomorrow. I will post some sound clips, I am hoping for some nice burbles and subtle pops like the ITS.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I currently have the TSP downpipe. I have the AWE touring going in tomorrow. I will post some sound clips, I am hoping for some nice burbles and subtle pops like the ITS.
SICK! Been waiting for someone to do it lol.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
My buddy has the track exhaust. It really isn't too loud from the outside... He says it does drone a bit but he was okay with that.

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
If it's anything like the RV6 downpipe, it will burble but doesn't really pop. It sort of sounds like the ITS but deeper/louder and without the pops.

Definitely sounds better than Milltek, at least the non-resonated.