• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
@Bonito Try Snellville Carey Paul honda . They still have a boost blue available as of today. I called them as a backup. They were starting at 8k plus 2k accessory. But maybe they are willing to go down more in person. I was working with Key Brown.

Name: Carey Paul Honda
Phone: 7709851444
Color: Boost Blue Pearl
City: Snellville
State: GA
Vin: JHMFL5G42PX000542

Also alot of the dealers are really looking to sell locally so use it to your advantage
Shoot, I may contact them and I live in Memphis…
Sponsored

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
For those that have their cars already - not sure how you sleep at night. I think id fall asleep in the drivers seat in the garage at 3am after shutting it down after driving for the day.
I don't think @crash___ does much sleeping, given how many miles he's putting on already

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
I've created this read-only sheet; if you're happy to DM me your MSRP, markup, accessories cost, taxes, and OTD cost, I'd be happy to maintain this for reference. It should keep things fairly clean and anonymous.

@randomFL5guy, would you be willing to post this file in your first post as well, and that way it can easily be referenced?
Anyway people can add their dealership so I know which one to go to. I'm trying to find one in Ohio that w ill do MSRP and it looks like there's one that's pretty much MSRP besides accessories.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I've created this read-only sheet; if you're happy to DM me your MSRP, markup, accessories cost, taxes, and OTD cost, I'd be happy to maintain this for reference. It should keep things fairly clean and anonymous.

@randomFL5guy, would you be willing to post this file in your first post as well, and that way it can easily be referenced?

Damn some of these people got taken to the cleaners. For high 50s/low 60s there are so many cars out there I'd be looking at instead.

ncryptm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Msrp + 4750 in “Accessories”, ttl. Financed 32370 after my trade. This was the deal. I last minute talked an extra couple hundred of bucks off the accessories so I financed slightly less.
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you pay for your FL5? E781E108-67A5-44FA-9110-F401B15665DC

Last edited:

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Damn, you're the second person I've seen in AZ getting at/close to MSRP. If I was in CA I'd be driving to AZ to save myself the 20k+!

It's not close, still basically 5K mark up.

Kash338

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
But mama said, if you pay over MSRP, you’re the devil!
Lol if you're getting accessories put on it with no adm then that's a great deal unless they're charging $500 for wheel locks or something. It's the people that pay 20k+ on adm and are getting nothing included with the car that look bad.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Lol, In my eyes paying 4700 for tint and wheel locks doesn't make it much better.
Hell I would have happily paid that without the accessories. But you’ll give me atleast something for it? Take my money 💸💸💸 lol
Sponsored