• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Pre-Installed Options Do You Like?

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I like the OEM CF spoiler. My vehicle doesn’t come with it pre-installed. Anybody purchase the OEM CF spoiler from a different site other than your local Honda Parts? I’m seeing $1825 and $1850 below, but don’t know if to trust it.

https://www.hondapartsconnection.co...MImMfVwYzG_gIV_CqzAB0X8gLyEAQYASABEgJFvPD_BwE

https://www.hondafactoryparts.com/o...MImMfVwYzG_gIV_CqzAB0X8gLyEAQYAiABEgJDSvD_BwE
I purchased the carbon fiber wing and other items from ADP. Excellent service, best pricing (at the time), great packaging, and fast shipping. For each vendor I suggest placing all merchandise in the cart and take the order to just before you enter payment information to see the grand total. Compare pricing at that point to get the best price. I found some of these sites show excellent pricing and then once shipping and/or sales tax collection are added, a seemingly low price is not all that low anymore. ADP is also doing 20% off shipping through 4/28.

https://www.alldiscountparts.com/oe...2aWMmeT0yMDIzJnQ9dHlwZS1yJmU9Mi0wbC1sNC1nYXM=
Sponsored

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I like the OEM CF spoiler. My vehicle doesn’t come with it pre-installed. Anybody purchase the OEM CF spoiler from a different site other than your local Honda Parts? I’m seeing $1825 and $1850 below, but don’t know if to trust it.

https://www.hondapartsconnection.co...MImMfVwYzG_gIV_CqzAB0X8gLyEAQYASABEgJFvPD_BwE

https://www.hondafactoryparts.com/o...MImMfVwYzG_gIV_CqzAB0X8gLyEAQYAiABEgJDSvD_BwE

On Facebook there is a dealership that offers Type R accessories for a 20% discount, all you have to do is mention that you are part of the Facebook group when you call.

I plan on giving them a call when Im ready to get the CF Wing.

Last edited:

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R

On Facebook there is a the dealership that offers Type R accessories for a 20% discount, all you have to do is mention that you are part of the Facebook group when you call.

Thanks for sharing this. If the pricing on that list is accurate, that's much more than a 20% discount!

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Yo thats crazy! I might buy the Rear Carbon Fiber wing now. I saw it in person at HDay and it looks so much better in person!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Yo thats crazy! I might buy the Rear Carbon Fiber wing now. I saw it in person at HDay and it looks so much better in person!
Do it! :)It's subtlety is difficult to capture in photographs or videos; however, it is obvious in person to the eye of an enthusiast. It's a fantastic add and glad I picked it up.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R

On Facebook there is a dealership that offers Type R accessories for a 20% discount, all you have to do is mention that you are part of the Facebook group when you call.

Thank you so much! $1848 shipped! They had 1 more in stock so no need to wait for it to get to the dealer. STOKED

sidenote: I don’t even have the car yet.. smh

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Do it! It's really beautiful, but in a subtle way. And it's CRAZY light - you won't believe it the first time you pick it up.

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Do it! It's really beautiful, but in a subtle way. And it's CRAZY light - you won't believe it the first time you pick it up.
You guys are going to make me order that right now 😂😂👀

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Ignore the beater. She just jelly
Sponsored