Sponsored

WOT Performance: HPT Cooling Plate

MooMoo

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
1,533
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW FL5 Type R, 2000 S2000, 2002 Range Rover P38
I replaced mine right away with titanium ones, the ones that came with were cheap junk.

I have had it for way over a year and its been great, I do have one of the front rivets that spins on itself but easy to grab it from the inside to get that screw off.

Appart from that has been great
Sponsored

 

TchnoZ33

Senior Member
First Name
Zaid
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Threads
48
Messages
492
Reaction score
291
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Can it be used all year around? Like winter and snow?
 

zumbooruk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
687
Reaction score
647
Location
Ventura CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5, 2014 Chevy Suburban (wife), previous 2007 FA5
Thanks for the heads up.

Aren't these supposed to be stainless?

I need to look at mine.

Though I'd get Torx not hex, since Torx is not as easy to cam-out or round the socket

also a wee bit longer, as I always struggled to engage the the threads...

https://www.amazon.com/Machine-Flanged-Stainless-25-Piece-Included/dp/B0FY244C9Z

I ended up getting Ti instead of stainless, thanks to @MooMoo

https://www.amazon.com/Wanyifa-Titanium-Bicycle-Motorcycle-Modification/dp/B086C523RT/

Oh. These are the ti screws I got off amazon

https://amzn.to/4q49jjd

Have to buy 2 sets. They are cheap and still look brand new after over a year
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top