• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

WTB: Willing to pay $7,500 ADM

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I think this list was compiled in 2017 for the FK8
Doesn’t even matter, those dealers were the same back then

Ocala is the one who was asking 65k over for an LE
Sponsored

FK8JIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A91 Supra, Focus RS, BB FK8, BB FL5
Doesn’t even matter, those dealers were the same back then

Ocala is the one who was asking 65k over for an LE

Ocala is actually charging 18k over. I was one of first people that went in person to actually negotiate with them. They wanted 63,380 for the car then another 1800 in doc fees, etc.

They tried to steal the trade by offering me less than the payoff for my car AND tried to get a 10k down payment. I ended up walking out. Dealers like this are making trying to get an FL5 not worth the trouble.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Good luck.
Who knew that a Honda Civic Type R for $ 56K out the door would qualify as a great deal?
Everyone but me I guess.

I am in AZ so between us and CA, not the land of low ADM's. You should have more luck back east.

Negotiating in person is better - as long as you hang tough - and they have it in stock.
As long as you know what your top is going in and stick to it, you should be okay.

If you are flexible on color that may help - all color FL5's will sell - but some colors are more popular.

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
Good luck.
Who knew that a Honda Civic Type R for $ 56K out the door would qualify as a great deal?
Everyone but me I guess.

I am in AZ so between us and CA, not the land of low ADM's. You should have more luck back east.

Negotiating in person is better - as long as you hang tough - and they have it in stock.
As long as you know what your top is going in and stick to it, you should be okay.

If you are flexible on color that may help - all color FL5's will sell - but some colors are more popular.
Considering late model FK8s are going for near 50k sticker, it's not bad at all.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Good point.

TeslaHonda

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Perf
I'm in the SE PA area also and most dealers are 15-20k over. There's also zero timeline, nor a guarantee even with a deposit. I'm about to move on to something else. BOL

thesentinels

First Name
Brody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FL5
This is a total shot in the dark but if anyone finds a dealer who is charging $7,500 ADM or less, feel free to let me know (assuming you're not buying it yourself). I really love the new Type R and would love to own one but am having a hard time finding one at anywhere near a reasonable price. I'm in the Northeast but am willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks!
I'm selling mine, if you're interested.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I posted this on a different thread:

CW available in CA...
Winter Honda of Pittsburg, CA.
Ask for Phil Nazareta: 925-852-5598
you'll have to wheel and deal with the guy but I do think he'll take 7500 over.
good luck!

11th Gen Honda Civic WTB: Willing to pay $7,500 ADM Champ White 3

11th Gen Honda Civic WTB: Willing to pay $7,500 ADM Champ White 33

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Are we still begging for 7.5k ADMs? I've had two dealers in the past month send me an unsolicited email about an incoming FL5 with ADMS at 7 and 7.5k. Zimbrick Honda was one, can't remember the other
Sponsored