• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
All credit to OP via Twitter!

I extracted the video from original source, and attempted to slow down the vital moment. Without access to video enhancing software, the footage is quite fuzzy but correlates to an earlier post of mine.

Original Post, w/follow up to earlier submission :

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Crash Test Vehicles Spotted on Transport (Grey and Black in Color), Revealing Rear Fascia and Exhaust FVbr-OAVsAA7SmT
Sponsored

OP
OP
11GenImUnsure

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
OP
OP
11GenImUnsure

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
All credit to OP via Twitter!

I extracted the video from original source, and attempted to slow down the vital moment. Without access to video enhancing software, the footage is quite fuzzy but correlates to an earlier post of mine.

Original Post, w/follow up to earlier submission :
For those wondering, the caption translates to :

Video version

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Canā€™t wait to see it! Soon soon!!!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Looks like the rear side reflectors only go halfway up, wonder if the upper half is functional for airflow?

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
The other thing Iā€™m interested in, is the muffler, and of all the videos about the new CTR Iā€™ve seen, nobody discusses it. Did they just flip the tips, so the 2 side tips are smaller, or did something actually change, making the exhaust different or louder?

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
The other thing Iā€™m interested in, is the muffler, and of all the videos about the new CTR Iā€™ve seen, nobody discusses it. Did they just flip the tips, so the 2 side tips are smaller, or did something actually change, making the exhaust different or louder?
You know how it stacks up compared to the outgoing CTR? Not sure if its because of the angle but the whole exhaust looks different

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
My understanding was the middle pipe was a resonator for more sound at low speeds and less sound at highway speeds to reduce drone (but someone correct me if I'm wrong on that). Maybe the larger resonator means a deeper, louder growl? Either way I'm liking the finish on those exhaust tips!!
Sponsored