• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Pretty awesome that it’s just showing up places now. I hope they drop the remaining info soon.

OP
OP
06S2k07Si

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Pretty awesome that it’s just showing up places now. I hope they drop the remaining info soon.
As soon as one shows up at my local dealer for me to purchase that'll be pretty awesome too! :D

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
OP!

How did it look?

What are your thoughts?

What might be more visible in-person, that may have not been as emphasized in the online videos? (or vice versa)

OP
OP
06S2k07Si

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP!

How did it look?

What are your thoughts?

What might be more visible in-person, that may have not been as emphasized in the online videos? (or vice versa)
Hey. It looks quite good... I'm sure it was just the lighting, but the Championship White seemed to look a bit "whiter' in person. However there wasn't anything white right next to it to really tell. 265/30/19 with MP4S tires. I've never been a fan of the red in the interior and especially on this new one with the carpet being all red now (simply from a keeping it clean standpoint) but it looks good. It wasn't open and neither was the hood or anything else but I didn't see anything that looked any different from the online photos. I'm sold! I definitely like it better than my 18! I definitely like the 3 tip setup better on this one than the oem on the FK8. I'm really a fan on the new clean lines!

It would be nice if we could know how many years this model will be available...and if there will be any updates. With the current times its hard to know if this will be available for more than a couple of years.

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Hey. It looks quite good... I'm sure it was just the lighting, but the Championship White seemed to look a bit "whiter' in person. However there wasn't anything white right next to it to really tell. 265/30/19 with MP4S tires. I've never been a fan of the red in the interior and especially on this new one with the carpet being all red now (simply from a keeping it clean standpoint) but it looks good. It wasn't open and neither was the hood or anything else but I didn't see anything that looked any different from the online photos. I'm sold! I definitely like it better than my 18! I definitely like the 3 tip setup better on this one than the oem on the FK8. I'm really a fan on the new clean lines!

It would be nice if we could know how many years this model will be available...and if there will be any updates. With the current times its hard to know if this will be available for more than a couple of years.
whatd you think of the stance andfenders? Did it look more pronounced in person on CW or was the lighting not great?

OP
OP
06S2k07Si

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
whatd you think of the stance andfenders? Did it look more pronounced in person on CW or was the lighting not great?
The fenders are quite wide but very well blended in to the body. Much better than the "added on" ones in the rear of the FK8. Again, just my opinion. And no the lighting wasn't very good. It was in a hanger with minimal lighting.

The Type R badge on the front grill is all black and hard to notice.

Last edited:

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I guess a tune on that engine can really wake it up for those who want more power, I hope Hondata works their magic on it, I wouldn't trust any other.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I know it’s an opinion thing and all, but personally, I think red carpets will be slightly easier to keep clean than black. Not saying it will be easy, but black is literally the hardest thing to keep clean, can’t imagine red could be much worse, unless you’re a slob. Lol

OP
OP
06S2k07Si

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know it’s an opinion thing and all, but personally, I think red carpets will be slightly easier to keep clean than black. Not saying it will be easy, but black is literally the hardest thing to keep clean, can’t imagine red could be much worse, unless you’re a slob. Lol
I certainly understand why you would think that. Personally I have owned five black cars in my life and I certainly fully understand what caring for black cars entails. However most things that get drug into a vehicle from one's feet tend to be dark in color especially when you're dealing with things black like tar etc. Red is a very contrasting color and does not tend to wear well when it is a high traffic area made of material. Just my $0.02.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I certainly understand why you would think that. Personally I have owned five black cars in my life and I certainly fully understand what caring for black cars entails. However most things that get drug into a vehicle from one's feet tend to be dark in color especially when you're dealing with things black like tar etc. Red is a very contrasting color and does not tend to wear well when it is a high traffic area made of material. Just my $0.02.
All season floor mats.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
My ability to wait for this car is being pushed to the limit. My God, it looks so good.
Yeah, this slow burn release method is proving to be extremely agonizing. I even find myself comparing previous Honda releases with this one, to try and determine when I think the release will happen, but they’ve done things this time around that just doesn’t line up with the Si or FK8, so it’s really hard to tell if Honda will follow a similar path or if it will wind up being December 31st….
Sponsored