• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

s2ktypeR

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I’ve been watching the KC area, three had disappeared and all are back today. Including the white one I want!
Yea I noticed the same thing. Weird
Sponsored

s2ktypeR

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Are you trying to buy one? I’m after the one at Legends Honda. Not many white ones near KC thus far.
Yes , but waiting about 12 months at least for the hype to die down. Would Like to get a good price on it and trade my Fk8. Yes I see Legends has the only white one coming in. I live near Olathe. Going to check out the boost blue at honda of olathe when it comes in. Hoping for Another CW. Good luck getting the FL5 :) I wonder When they will arrive. I have been checking once very day with the search tool.

Mathman

First Name
Jad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt and a Vespa
Yes , but waiting about 12 months at least for the hype to die down. Would Like to get a good price on it and trade my Fk8. Yes I see Legends has the only white one coming in. I live near Olathe. Going to check out the boost blue at honda of olathe when it comes in. Hoping for Another CW. Good luck getting the FL5 :) I wonder When they will arrive. I have been checking once very day with the search tool.
The last update I got from Legends was on Wed, they thought it would arrive Fri/Mon, but I don’t know the source of their info. Likely the same sources being discussed here, meaning who knows????

I would pay what Legends is asking, I need to get this wrapped up sooner than later. Mostly because I’m also considering a Mach e GT (weird model to cross shop, I know), and would need to buy one by 12/31 for the tax credit. So that’s my deadline.

Oh, I’m just west of you in LFK.

FC3xAP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
There was one Type R added to the finder. The stats went from 496 to 497. Hopefully more start to get allocated soon

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
We're up to 521. Definitely some new allocations dropping which is exciting for sure!

Any dealers with more than one so far? It will be interesting to see which dealers start getting multiples and how big the waves are or if these will just trickle in.

FC3xAP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Any dealers with more than one so far? It will be interesting to see which dealers start getting multiples and how big the waves are or if these will just trickle in.
There's already multiple in California that have been allocated 2 and a few in Florida that have been allocated more than one. Some of the "smaller" dealers in the east side of the country seem to have been allocated a Type R

NA6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 BRG Miata
Some locations have had their "transit" status disappear for the past two days. Do we know if they're coming back, or does that mean the dealer has lost their allocation?

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I'm seeing a massive increase in Northern California today - hooray! New set of allocations I assume, and hopefully a sign of things to come. I'm not sure how to check the total from the locator tool, but hopefully the whole country is seeing increased supply.

Fingers crossed for a steady supply of FL5s flooding the dealer lots - let's kill those ADMs!

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Some cars that came in a month ago are still sitting in Socal while new cars are showing up in the region as "in transit". The ones that are sitting are definitely going to start getting marked down.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I'm seeing a massive increase in Northern California today - hooray! New set of allocations I assume, and hopefully a sign of things to come. I'm not sure how to check the total from the locator tool, but hopefully the whole country is seeing increased supply.

Fingers crossed for a steady supply of FL5s flooding the dealer lots - let's kill those ADMs!
I like your enthusiasm and it's great more allocations are coming out but people need to stop paying the ADMs. Supply alone won't solve the ADM obstacle.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I like your enthusiasm and it's great more allocations are coming out but people need to stop paying the ADMs. Supply alone won't solve the ADM obstacle.
Unfortunately people who can afford to pay ADMs won't just stop paying ADMs, because to them it is worth it.

Fortunately, there are only so many of those people. So I would argue that supply alone CAN solve the issue...because as soon as the supply exceeds the # of people willing to pay high ADMs, the ADMs will have to decrease...

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Fortunately, there are only so many of those people. So I would argue that supply alone CAN solve the issue...because as soon as the supply exceeds the # of people willing to pay high ADMs, the ADMs will have to decrease...
Supply and also time. People who are willing to pay ADMs are only going to wait so long before moving on and just buying a different car.
Sponsored