• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Mine fell off as well in the day the dealer deposited my down payment.
Sponsored

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Yeah its not showing in transit anymore. Not sure whats going on. Could be a data issue on Honda's side. Wish I had more information. I can confirm that I have your vin in the inital data but it fell off the list of current vins
Thanks for your help. I did see it's now showing in transit on Hondas website again. The waiting is killing me!

I noticed that you have to select exact color on Hondas site or it won't show up. It only shows exact match with color. Think it defaults to black so just had to change.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
I spoke with the dealer and he confirmed its in transit but did not expect it before 28 November at the earliest, with 14 December being the latest ETA. I just don't want this to be some promised allocation that shows up in 6 months. If that's the case I will purchase elsewhere.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I spoke with the dealer and he confirmed its in transit but did not expect it before 28 November at the earliest, with 14 December being the latest ETA. I just don't want this to be some promised allocation that shows up in 6 months. If that's the case I will purchase elsewhere.
What state/region is this

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
Not sure how often this updates but 6 out of 6 dealers I checked no longer had the FL5 in stock?

Mathman

First Name
Jad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt and a Vespa
I’ve been watching the KC area, three had disappeared and all are back today. Including the white one I want!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I had two dealers reach out to me today that I laughed off days ago trying to make a deal. Maybe they aren't selling as fast as it seems.

Neither would do MSRP, or MSRP with the forged wheels. I told them my offer is $49,900 OTD or $53,400 OTD with forged wheels. Told them I can wire a 20K deposit if/when they accept my offer and to keep my number.
Sponsored

Last edited: