• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Very odd that only one dealer on the east coast would get one car and that's particular one outside Baltimore. Really curious what that is about.
Found it on Honda's site.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R finder tool on lot
Sponsored

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
@StevenMatchett Would it be possible to add a way to track total unique cars that have been added and removed? Might give us a sense of production numbers we can expect.

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Very odd that only one dealer on the east coast would get one car and that's particular one outside Baltimore. Really curious what that is about.
A bit of a conspiracy-theory-thought and very much not-true, but maybe it makes sense (or it's the beer talking):

What if the boat that delivered the 20 Type R's to Puerto Rico (went thru the Panama canal) was also carrying more to deliver to Maryland? IIRC, Maryland was the port that the FK8's landed at (coming from England). Then it's plausible this one was just the first to get delivered/updated.

Again, just beer-fueled wishful thinking, but fun to speculate.

...anyone near the port in Maryland? Lol

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Whats the zip code?

Seems the api i used bugged out. Should be fixed now. But if its missing can you give me the zip code
Can you please check zip 44512....Honda Store in Youngstown, OH. Car showed in transit for days now nothing. Thanks in advance for your help.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
So I spoke with my dealer. They said "the car is stuck in transit because they want all of them to arrive at the same time." I don't know how true that is or not, but it'd make sense why no one on the east coast that we've seen has gotten one. I mentioned it was taking off the tracker and he didn't know about that.
It’s true, the goal is try and make sure that one dealership doesn’t have a major advantage over
the other plus it makes more sense logistically to just have as many trucks as possible headed to one state simultaneously.

OP
OP
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata (cause fun)
Can you please check zip 44512....Honda Store in Youngstown, OH. Car showed in transit for days now nothing. Thanks in advance for your help.
If it doesn't show on Honda's site it will not show up on mine. Sorry bud. If you have a vin of the car that use to show up there I can tell you were it is going. I have all the historical data of where the cars were originally suppose to end up. Assuming that the car got move to another dealership for 1 reason or another

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R finder tool nothing on hondas site.PNG

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
If it doesn't show on Honda's site it will not show up on mine. Sorry bud. If you have a vin of the car that use to show up there I can tell you were it is going. I have all the historical data of where the cars were originally suppose to end up. Assuming that the car got move to another dealership for 1 reason or another

nothing on hondas site.PNG
Can i take your offer on this and DM my VIN for it to see what comes up?

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R

nothing on hondas site.PNG
Thanks. Here is the VIN JHMFL5G42PX000573. I put a $2500 deposit and signed some paperwork so hopefully it's still en route.

OP
OP
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata (cause fun)
Thanks. Here is the VIN JHMFL5G42PX000573. I put a $2500 deposit and signed some paperwork so hopefully it's still en route.
Yeah its not showing in transit anymore. Not sure whats going on. Could be a data issue on Honda's side. Wish I had more information. I can confirm that I have your vin in the inital data but it fell off the list of current vins

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Mine doesn't show anymore. I know it's normal, but it was nice to still see something while I wait lol :coffee:
Sponsored