Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
jtlctr's latest activity
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Forged rims OEM worth it?
.
I had the same experience on my 2014 Accord after installing Enkei wheels that were about 7 lbs lighter than stock. Everything I had...
Monday at 5:32 AM
jtlctr
reacted to
AZCWTypeR's post
in the thread
Forged rims OEM worth it?
with
Like
.
I noticed a road noise increase on another car when switching to lighter, forged, aftermarket rims. Not sure about the CTR though.
Monday at 5:21 AM
jtlctr
replied to the thread
California
Regamaster 18x9.5+45 5x120
.
NSFW: When I see Regamasters, I almost have this reaction
Sep 30, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
axion_industries's post
in the thread
Axion Industries J swap build
with
Like
.
Custom drag harness is here for our Haltech nexus setup, one step closer on this crazy build
Sep 30, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Replacing brake pad and rotor on FL5 Civic Type R - experience and tips
.
My advice for the future would be to use a lot less anti seize. A little goes a long way. The more you use, the more it gets all over...
Sep 28, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
qingcong's post
in the thread
Replacing brake pad and rotor on FL5 Civic Type R - experience and tips
with
Like
.
I changed my front brake pad and rotors today. I don't do a lot of work on my cars, but in my job I work on equally challenging stuff...
Sep 28, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
If I was into naming my cars, the FL5 would be called “Buzz”.
Sep 27, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
RaphaelSavior's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
Been slowly trying to eliminate some of the tinny hollow sound from the plastic and sheet metal. Lined the center console walls with a...
Sep 27, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
Type R owner age?
with
Wow
.
Thanks Father, mother, sister, grandma, uncle, our daughter, all had cancers. My uncle did not survive. Thankfully all others did...
Sep 24, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Type R owner age?
.
I had never heard about this gene mutation before. I’m glad you are keeping on top of that.
Sep 24, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Type R owner age?
.
One more year and you’ll be eligible for your first colonoscopy! Life is full of fun things to look forward to!
Sep 24, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Blindeye_03's post
in the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
with
Like
.
I appreciate the kind words! Honestly there will always be headaches, hopefully theyll just not stack up at the same time for awhile...
Sep 22, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
SonicRSC's post
in the thread
Type R owner age?
with
Like
.
Like I always say timing is everything in life! In high school I wanted the Mazda RX-7 (1979) got the 1984 Prelude and I really like the...
Sep 21, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
The Shmoo 2.0-R's post
in the thread
Type R owner age?
with
Like
.
56 Years Old and Traded My C6 Corvette for an FL5 I'm 56 years old and recently traded my C6 Corvette for an FL5 Civic Type R. My...
Sep 21, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Part of the reason for this might be that a drastic change like this throws off MAF readings and it might take a lot of time and effort...
Sep 20, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
I’m sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully the vibration is fixed and is the beginning all the headaches in your life getting sorted out!
Sep 20, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Blindeye_03's post
in the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
with
Like
.
I did bring up the misfiring that ive seen while logging with the Autel 808 once the first tech pointed at the coils in the video that...
Sep 20, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
You sure seem like one of the knowledgeable and trustworthy techs. Can the OP request you specifically when he brings his car in? I...
Sep 19, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
That’s great, man! Sounds like you might have the answer to the vibration! 🤞 As far as the misfire goes, I’m not sure there’s such...
Sep 17, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Blindeye_03's post
in the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
with
Like
.
I appreciate the kind words, I mostly meant I just keep forgetting everything going on with this car in a light hearted way. I showed...
Sep 17, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
You’re not an idiot, these kinds of issues can be incredibly challenging. If it is a misfire or other electrical malfunction, I would...
Sep 17, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
Oh! I didn’t realize you had some misfire codes, and the other voltage code. That could be very telling. Have you gone through the...
Sep 17, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
Concerning the vibration: You already have an oem mount on the way, so you can install that and see what effect it has. For the valve...
Sep 17, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
.
I daily mine Spring, Summer, and Fall. I put it away for the winter because my doctor says that salt on the car is bad for my blood...
Sep 16, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Nikw91's post
in the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
with
Like
.
I daily my 2025 FL5 for 100 miles round trip Monday thru Friday plus on pace for 6 track days this year. Just hit 30,000 miles and have...
Sep 16, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
lilDumpsterRat's post
in the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
with
Like
.
I do. It is an excellent DD. I have the integra ADS module and comfort mode is pretty good. I would get a PPF on it though, the...
Sep 16, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
From your original video, it sounds like something is coming in contact with the body. You definitely shouldn’t need a second car, or...
Sep 16, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
johnloov's post
in the thread
FL5 Track Cooling Experiment: Portable Water Misting the Condenser/Radiator & Intercooler (Data from 99°F Texas HPDE)
with
Like
.
Here were the latest results, on a scotching 100+F day in Texas on a smaller track in Texas. My only mods were water mister, I did...
Sep 13, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Interesting! Thanks for the review. I generally don’t have a problem with how the clutch feels, but I would like a lower engagement...
Sep 13, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
marcusm86's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
clutch engagement feels like what I would say is expected from a manual transmission.. no delay.. literally. no more guessing when the...
Sep 13, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
If you don’t mind, can you elaborate on the difference you notice?
Sep 13, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!
.
I think the bracket covering the fuse box is a brilliant idea! To make that even more secure, you could buy some obscure security bolts...
Sep 11, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
chuckee98's post
in the thread
I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!
with
Like
.
Decided to give the mobilistics immobilizer a shot. Easy plug and play, and pretty neat functionality wise. Passively self arms 30 sec...
Sep 11, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Xmetal's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Haha
.
What are you talking about? It hit 106F today in the OC and I was able to drive home after work perfectly fine :flame: Although not...
Sep 10, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
"PURE" Digital Factory Infotainment Integration Honda Civic Bose / Acura Integra ELS
.
Damn dude! You went from tinkering around to having a full blown company in a few months! Well done! Please let me know before the IPO...
Sep 9, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Ash @ S2i Audio's post
in the thread
"PURE" Digital Factory Infotainment Integration Honda Civic Bose / Acura Integra ELS
with
Like
.
Mega-Announcement! We are now an authorized Arc Audio dealer! I'm super excited to release our first PURE Digital Integrator +...
Sep 9, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
tezzasaurusrex's post
in the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
with
Like
.
2026 WTAC done and dusted P5 With a new PB, 1:38.81 - SMSP GP Layout Fought our asses off to get into the top 5 shootout but a little...
Sep 9, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
Vito.FL5's post
in the thread
Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU
with
Like
.
Still I got my ass kicked by my Associate by 3 full seconds on a 718 GTS. lol. Of course it is out test bench as well and the...
Sep 8, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
Yeah, it is common. I had to replace my valve cover gasket at around 20k mi. I’m very curious about your rattling issue. The fact that...
Sep 8, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Problem driving through water puddles - grind/buzz when I rev - have to restart the car to fix
.
Man, what an odd problem! Reading that FK8 thread, it sounds like all those people had aftermarket exhaust systems. Can you get a look...
Sep 7, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU
.
So, let me get this straight. You have a vast understanding of ECU logic, and can manipulate it in ways most tuners wouldn’t have...
Sep 7, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
FL5 struggling to start on the first try each morning
.
When you say it struggles to start, does it turn over normally, but the engine doesn’t fire up? And does it run roughly after it...
Sep 7, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
HECTOFL5TYPER's post
in the thread
Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?
with
Like
.
I’m in California, I used @Jester as my remote tuner, I don’t regret it at all. He’s a great guy and he knows exactly what he’s doing. I...
Sep 6, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
.
3rd place when I looked! Nice!
Sep 6, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
tezzasaurusrex's post
in the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
with
Like
.
We are out racing today! Tune in on Livestream: https://youtube.com/@worldtimeattackchallenge?si=8fzEW5udKQuAR61e
Sep 6, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
MDR Intercooler fitting issues
.
I had this issue installing my PRL intercooler. It’s a very tight fit. I seem to remember having to use a lot of course language at high...
Sep 5, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Opinions on PRL HVI filter
.
Dudes who installed K&N or PRL filters on their Model Ts in Oklahoma circa 1935 found out the hard way.
Sep 5, 2026
jtlctr
replied to the thread
Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?
.
As @Websitesdown mentioned, either of the tuners mentioned (probably others too) can tune your car remotely on a dyno. So you need to...
Sep 5, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
optronix's post
in the thread
Does anyone do oil changes on their own even under warranty?
with
Like
.
Again, you won't see me disagreeing. For something like an oil change, it's almost trivial and the risk drops to something you can 100%...
Sep 4, 2026
jtlctr
reacted to
ctechauto's post
in the thread
Does anyone do oil changes on their own even under warranty?
with
Like
.
We're out there. Started my business years back because I, myself, were one of those people who didnt trust dealerships (I really only...
Sep 4, 2026
Members
Top