Sponsored

What parts from the 2027 are you swapping over

kobi2002

Member
First Name
Cecil
Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
28
Reaction score
32
Location
Nofishting
Vehicle(s)
Fl5 Civic type r
But that's not "plug-n-play". That would be similar to the accord retrofit, which I'm not interested in doing.
You are not going to get plug and play because even though it’s for the civic type r, there are no provisions to power any auto dimming mirror since the pre facelift us type r did not come with that option. So I almost can assure you that you will have to also get harness to work.
 

Xmetal

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
18
Messages
354
Reaction score
403
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S3
You are not going to get plug and play because even though it’s for the civic type r, there are no provisions to power any auto dimming mirror since the pre facelift us type r did not come with that option. So I almost can assure you that you will have to also get harness to work.
Just because it didn't initially come with the car doesn't mean that it wasn't prewired for it.
 


Higgs Boson

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
110
Reaction score
201
Location
Texas Hill Country
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type R
I might be in the minority, but I HATE heated seats, I feel like Im peeing myself whenever they turn on. NO THANK YOU.
you should get checked for an enlarged prostate.


If the 27 had cooled seats I would probably trade for a 27. Definitely not swapping anything, waste of time and money, just IMO.
 

Clark_Kent

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Threads
12
Messages
2,122
Reaction score
3,566
Location
Smallville, KS
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R, 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

Sporky McGeuschky

Senior Member
First Name
Sporky
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
615
Reaction score
605
Location
Central Texas
Vehicle(s)
'25 Civic Type R, Dory Blue and Satin White
Build Thread
Link


Cueyo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
22
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
815
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type R
Fellas fellas fellas. I am sending you American websites. My Canadian wallet can't handle these tariffs. As the leaders of the free world I implore you to lead and explore.
I'll make you a deal, if you do it first you get a pat on the back and a "good job champ"
 

Chilly613

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
1,477
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link

Sporky McGeuschky

Senior Member
First Name
Sporky
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
615
Reaction score
605
Location
Central Texas
Vehicle(s)
'25 Civic Type R, Dory Blue and Satin White
Build Thread
Link
I'll make you a deal, if you do it first you get a pat on the back and a "good job champ"
I'll give you the second pat on the back, and like I said, I'll also go second after you.

Matter fact, make you, @J_D , a deal right here, in public.

If you buy a Dual USB C hub, install it, and it works... I'll pay for yours (Cashiers Check, because I don't do Apps. I'll pay you the Canadian value.)...
AND buy another one, either for myself, or maybe I'll just send it to @Cueyo instead.

I may just want to keep my original setup.
I'm "USB A" Ole Skool like dat, after all.
Sponsored

 
 







Top