• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
349F0703-E7E8-4C5A-9E77-C944EFA56FC1.jpeg
99F50DB7-AC07-4D2D-9267-DAC08D0989D2.jpeg
Has anybody else noticed that one of them has dual exhausts/diffuser and one doesn’t?

I feel the older one (above) might just be the prototype design and the newer one (below) might just be the revised. But I mean, hype though. ?
I assume that’s Sport and EX.
Sponsored

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
Or perhaps an Si
*fingers crossed*

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
It's going to make a lot of people happy that they don't have a spoiler blocking the rear window anymore. Still hoping for that Si model.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
It's going to make a lot of people happy that they don't have a spoiler blocking the rear window anymore. Still hoping for that Si model.
I miss the spoiler that split the rear window. I hope they offer something similar at least in accessories, if not by trim level. I've driven a civic hatch on one occasion and didn't find the spoiler to really block that much of the rear view, and it helped hide the rear windshield wiper.

In the words of my brother in law who has a civic hatch "the spoiler is perfect at blocking the headlights of higher riding vehicles at night so that they don't blind you in your rearview mirror". So that's a nice little addition too.
Sponsored