• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
@RobbJK Thanks. Do you know if the sport will have an option to come in more traditional alloys instead of the blackouts?
I'm sure honda will offer multiple accessory options for wheels, they usually do... but they'll probably run you an additional $1500 or so. Honda usually has 1 wheel design for each trim, then they offer 2-3 optional accessory wheels across the lineup.

I'm with you on the black wheels, I feel like that trend is super dated at this point. I much prefer the machine finished wheels with black or gray inserts to solid painted wheels (regardless of color). I'd rather see a nice graphite powder coated wheel design than painted black... kind of like what Mazda offers on its cars.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
I'm with you on the black wheels, I feel like that trend is super dated at this point. I much prefer the machine finished wheels with black or gray inserts to solid painted wheels (regardless of color). I'd rather see a nice graphite powder coated wheel design than painted black... kind of like what Mazda offers on its cars.
This is why I think Sport sales might be lower than Honda is projecting. Many, many people dislike black wheels. Some people hate them or think they look cheap. Really surprised Honda went that direction on such a base, mainstream model.

Zerostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Honda CR-V
They did a good job with the trims because part of me can almost rationalize any of the trims. With Car Play, Push Button Start and the proper digital Head Unit the LX seems like it has the few things I really missed on the previous gen LX.

For a little bit more the Sport adds some great eye candy with the wheels, blacked out trim and also adds some fun features like the paddle shifters, better audio, etc.

The EX gets you into the all important turbo.

The Touring always has appeal because I keep my cars for a long time. If I'm going to be living with the car for 15 years plus, why not have all the little luxuries.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
This is why I think Sport sales might be lower than Honda is projecting. Many, many people dislike black wheels. Some people hate them or think they look cheap. Really surprised Honda went that direction on such a base, mainstream model.
I wish automakers would offer a couple choices. Having to buy a second set at full retail cause you don't like the wheels is stupid.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
The EX (basically EX-T) gained nothing and lost fogs? WTF?

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
The Touring looks like a nice upgrade over the EX-L (which I have) so it looks like that will be the way to go when it comes time to trade mine in!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
The Touring looks like a nice upgrade over the EX-L (which I have) so it looks like that will be the way to go when it comes time to trade mine in!
Right? In all seriousness, compared to my current EX coupe, the price difference of the EX to the Touring if you aren't super limited on budget, is the way to go, the value the EX used to hold IMO is gone. Sport if you're budget conscious, touring if less so. Maybe the Si will hold that sweet in between value proposition the EX used to have.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Looks like the best bang for your buck is with the Sport. I just wish it had regular alloys and not those Fast and the Furious looking blackout wheels. Can't really get away with driving something like that anymore at my old age ?
I see your point. It would be like a 65 year old being seen in a Type R...oh wait, that's me. :doh:
As for pricing, the $ 23,500 I paid for my new SI in Aug 2017 is looking like even more of a bargain. The $ 35K I paid for my '18 Type R - just $ 7K more than for a new Civic Touring - also looks very reasonable.

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
Also, if you notice, it lost XM/HD Radio which was standard on the 10th. Like I've said, Honda packaging is wacky.
You just wait till you see the non-sensical changes in the lineup for Canada. Remember that right now, we only have the 1.5T in the Touring and Si. The rest of the range is all 2.0NA. And we also have the Sport higher on the list (LX/EX/SPORT/TOURING/Si/R). Things are going to be really annoying I am sure.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Get ready for ADM on all trims well into 2022. Chip shortage won’t improve until then. 24k for an LX? Where do I sign my name?

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
You just wait till you see the non-sensical changes in the lineup for Canada. Remember that right now, we only have the 1.5T in the Touring and Si. The rest of the range is all 2.0NA. And we also have the Sport higher on the list (LX/EX/SPORT/TOURING/Si/R). Things are going to be really annoying I am sure.
Ha!!! I should have checked the .CA site first! It is the same nonsense all over again but with the XI gen!

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Pricing Starts at $21,700 and Goes on Sale June 16! 1620937036979

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Pricing Starts at $21,700 and Goes on Sale June 16! 1620937087167

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Pricing Starts at $21,700 and Goes on Sale June 16! 1620937136532

Oh and no fogs on anything but the Touring.

At least I am warming up to the look but dammit if they aren't basically forcing the decision to really be LX or Touring for Canada.

YAY!!!! Ground Clearance is back!!! (My bumper has had a rough 4 years because of winters and the roads where I live)

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Pricing Starts at $21,700 and Goes on Sale June 16! 1620937543098

Soulchild

First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic SI coupe
Info posted to Honda dealer computers now.

Base prices:

Civic Sedan LX -- $21,700
Cvic Sedan Sport -- $23,100
Civic Sedan EX -- $24,700
Civic Sedan Touring -- $28,300

2022-honda-civic-pricing-prices.png

2022-Honda-Civic-June-16-Sales-Date.jpg
Patiently waiting for the SI and type r
Sponsored