• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Did it? I have the 2020 Si and the subwoofer farts out at half volume on popular rap songs, it's not like I'm bumping some niche megabass music.
The sound quality and equalization is just generally terrible on any song at any volume.

You have to crank it up to hear anything at even low highway speeds due to all the road noise too.
The upgraded sound system in the 10th gen is a 10 speaker system, but I didn’t say the speakers were great.

Heavy bass music is not going to sound good. I think mids and highs sound alright tho.
Sponsored

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
The upgraded sound system in the 10th gen is a 10 speaker system, but I didn’t say the speakers were great.

Heavy bass music is not going to sound good. I think mids and highs sound alright tho.
It’s a nice improvement from my 2017 Sport hatch. The Bose in the Mazda CX-5 was better of course, and the HK in our Ascent is much better but can’t expect that in a $25k car.

Yitzz

First Name
Yitzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Info posted to Honda dealer computers now.

Base prices:

Civic Sedan LX -- $21,700
Cvic Sedan Sport -- $23,100
Civic Sedan EX -- $24,700
Civic Sedan Touring -- $28,300
so regarding adds to MSRP, looks like honda is continuing their trend of charging for some premium colors.
on the civics the only colors that are more expensive thus far, are the platinum white pearl (available on all trims), the sonic gray pearl, which are Sport and Touring option, and morning mist metallic available on EX and Touring Trims.

speaking of colors - worthy of note is the new colors morning mist and meteorite gray. these are new to honda as well as to the civic. I think the grey is a more modern looking grey, replacing Modern Steel metallic (pun intended), which will no longer be available on the civic. I could be wrong on this one, as they already have a new grey called liquid carbon metallic on the MDX that looks great and would work well with the XI. I can't imagine honda creating a new color that would be similar to that without simply using the same paint. regarding the morning mist, if i had to guess i would say it will be a light greenish grey. figure forest mist metallic but a little less minty (read: ugly).
while on the subject of color, can we collectively try to will honda into painting the civics phantom violet or that gorgeous burnt gold they've been teasing the MDX Type S in. thanks.

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
so regarding adds to MSRP, looks like honda is continuing their trend of charging for some premium colors.
on the civics the only colors that are more expensive thus far, are the platinum white pearl (available on all trims), the sonic gray pearl, which are Sport and Touring option, and morning mist metallic available on EX and Touring Trims.

speaking of colors - worthy of note is the new colors morning mist and meteorite gray. these are new to honda as well as to the civic. I think the grey is a more modern looking grey, replacing Modern Steel metallic (pun intended), which will no longer be available on the civic. I could be wrong on this one, as they already have a new grey called liquid carbon metallic on the MDX that looks great and would work well with the XI. I can't imagine honda creating a new color that would be similar to that without simply using the same paint. regarding the morning mist, if i had to guess i would say it will be a light greenish grey. figure forest mist metallic but a little less minty (read: ugly).
while on the subject of color, can we collectively try to will honda into painting the civics phantom violet or that gorgeous burnt gold they've been teasing the MDX Type S in. thanks.
It looks like the first picture here: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/2022-civic-sedan-production-begins-in-canada.49785/post-811227

Is probably the meteorite gray? EDIT: post below points out it's Sonic Grey

It looks amazing.

Last edited:

///CivicR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Info posted to Honda dealer computers now.

Base prices:

Civic Sedan LX -- $21,700
Cvic Sedan Sport -- $23,100
Civic Sedan EX -- $24,700
Civic Sedan Touring -- $28,300

2022-honda-civic-pricing-prices.png

2022-Honda-Civic-June-16-Sales-Date.jpg
a shame that Honda downgraded from the nice silver wheel covers on the 19-21 civic lxs to now that cheaper crap in the 22 lxs.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I want is the Bose audio in the Si.

Seems unlikely :(
While it has to sound better than the 10th gen, but with it's "Bose Centerpoint 2 and Bose SurroundStage digital signal processing" I'd worry that they'd screw it up. To bad they don't ever offer a way to easily turn all their DSP stuff on and off.

Chickensalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda
i wonder how much the HPD package will be. Looks like it has black sideskirts, blacked out emblems, and a few other cool add ons I can’t think of right now.

BladeShunner

First Name
Karter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hyundai Accent Limited
Am I reading this correctly... You have to go all the way up to the Touring model just to get SiriusXM radio?
Sponsored

Reactions: mjh