• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Civic Including Si Pricing is Posted

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
OP
OP
arsing116

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep! I posted the actual Honda site too... I just ran across the article first! The maintenance plan is a nice bonus if folks don't do their own oil changes. Car and Driver just posted an article about them tracking their 22" Si at Sebring and one of their regular maintenance costs was an $149 oil change lol.

The Road trip to Sebring in Florida and track day sounded like a lot of fun. Here's the article.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a39966270/2022-honda-civic-si-reliability-maintenance/

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Yep! I posted the actual Honda site too... I just ran across the article first! The maintenance plan is a nice bonus if folks don't do their own oil changes. Car and Driver just posted an article about them tracking their 22" Si at Sebring and one of their regular maintenance costs was an $149 oil change lol.

The Road trip to Sebring in Florida and track day sounded like a lot of fun. Here's the article.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a39966270/2022-honda-civic-si-reliability-maintenance/
I saw that today, I wonder if the dealer also did a filter change. When my turbo was getting replaced under warranty, I had the dealer do my Oil/Filter/Tire Rotation and it was $54.99 with a $15 off coupon since it was time for one anyways.

OP
OP
arsing116

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw that today, I wonder if the dealer also did a filter change. When my turbo was getting replaced under warranty, I had the dealer do my Oil/Filter/Tire Rotation and it was $54.99 with a $15 off coupon since it was time for one anyways.
Right that’s more reasonable for a Honda. I hope they did an Air filter change, tire rotation, wiper blade change for $150 ha!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
OK MSRP plus $599 tint which is overpriced but the best deal I've found so going to put a deposit down.

OP
OP
arsing116

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK MSRP plus $599 tint which is overpriced but the best deal I've found so going to put a deposit down.
Thats manageable…. as you know there’s definitely worse to just insane deals out there. What color?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Horrible gas mileage, on par with a V8, bad reliability ratings that I can see now that I have had the car almost a year, and some of the crap I have seen with the sales, service department, and roadside stuff that my mother had to deal with with her almost new outback. I never had any issues with my Honda's and I also work for a place where I can get everything at employee prices. This car has started rattling, having random power cuts, and overboosting in stock form, which I am expecting will lead to powertrain issues in the future. According to most automotive publications, Subaru is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to reliability and gas mileage in JDM vehicles.

kwk1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic LX Sedan CVT white
Horrible gas mileage, on par with a V8, bad reliability ratings that I can see now that I have had the car almost a year, and some of the crap I have seen with the sales, service department, and roadside stuff that my mother had to deal with with her almost new outback. I never had any issues with my Honda's and I also work for a place where I can get everything at employee prices. This car has started rattling, having random power cuts, and overboosting in stock form, which I am expecting will lead to powertrain issues in the future. According to most automotive publications, Subaru is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to reliability and gas mileage in JDM vehicles.
Gotchu, thanks for the detailed reply. :)

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Is it me, or does it make no sense to pay $ 2,500 more for a Sport Touring than an SI?
What am I missing?
Glad to see Honda throwing in 2 years free service. Which is technically more than just oil changes. Okay, not that much more...since it is a Honda.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Well ST gets power seats and leather, CVT, heated seats, parking sensors, 12 speaker bose audio, and honda satellite linked nav. ST is now basically the same price as an Si since you can probably get an ST for a better price than an Si.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjh

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
I'll give you leather, and power seats, something my '17 SI was missing. The SI, at least the last gen, also had heated seats, and a sunroof. I understand the new gen SI lost the adaptive dampers. Pity. It seemingly has a similar Bose system in SI and Sport Touring. Not the worst audio system,, but hardly the best. I was underwhelmed. Satnav? Nice, but a phone app works about as well for most people. That said, my Type R has it and I do use it.

CVT to me is a huge downgrade and buzzkill compared to a six speed manual. Not exactly talking a Porsche PDK system or equivalent. Honda does better on manuals where they shine.

But you make an excellent point as regards ADM, more likely to have that on the rarer SI than Sport Touring.

There are no bad Civics, guess it just comes down to what you want in a car. I want it to perform above its price class. I want it to make me look for excuses to drive it. The 10th gen SI did that for me. The Type R likewise.
Sponsored