• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Ageed, both cars performed quite well. The biggest issue with this comparo is that they really gloss over, or entirely fail to mention, many of the differences between GRC specs eg; both Core with LSDs and Circuit weigh more than the R and have less torque than the Morizo for example.
They mention the reduced sound deadening and lack of rear seat, but gloss over the inoperable rear windows and stabilizer bar that reduces carrying capacity.
So the Morizo is almost $10k more at msrp 🤪, is signifanctly less practical, and is only slightly faster, it's a generalization but I don't think most people would cross shop the Morizo specifically, the Evo X and Focus RS already do what it does but better.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I wonder how many of us common folks got to test drive their new type R before we bought it? I didn’t!
I don’t need a test drive. I dont think I test drove the Si, I liked the Sport hatch so much I wasn’t worried.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Lol why do they even bother racing in any setting other than the sportiest mode in each? If you're racing in the real world, each car would presumably be in their best mode lol. Also, manuals should be in their optimal gear before the race starts in rolling runs, otherwise they have no chance.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Lol why do they even bother racing in any setting other than the sportiest mode in each? If you're racing in the real world, each car would presumably be in their best mode lol. Also, manuals should be in their optimal gear before the race starts in rolling runs, otherwise they have no chance.
I’ve mentioned it before- im convinced the Carwow reviewer hates on Honda. Watch some of the reviews - total hater.

OP
OP
JBO

JBO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cayman GT4 | 2015 Fiesta ST
Drag racing is pointless, but it's made Mr Carwow a lot of money. The best thing about that video was the braking test. Meanwhile, still crickets from the dealer.

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
Since most of the cars of today are auto/DCT it's simply showing how quickly they react. Some of them react slower than a manual because of the computer comfort setting or just in general (new Z or others with a bit dated transmission computers). CarWow caters toward freeway/stoplight racers and that's something those types want to know [shrug]. But the car channels with the most views are drag racing channels so go figure.