• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Civic Type R Spy Shots (Compiled June 23)

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
Tbh, since last week, many Japanese folks have been seeing those CTRs on the street like 24/7… at this rate I feel like Ohio Indy car would be it. The wait is finally over bois, what a dragging experience…
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Tbh, since last week, many Japanese folks have been seeing those CTRs on the street like 24/7… at this rate I feel like Ohio Indy car would be it. The wait is finally over bois, what a dragging experience…
I was the one preaching patience and im almost to this point….

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Spy Shots (Compiled June 23) 1656032615126

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black (CBP) FK8 Civic Type R,
We can't wait for this one!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Yeah, I feel like Ohio will be it. Wouldn’t be surprised if they showed up in Camo, and then find a way to remove it and come out and debut them.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I was just flipping through renders and as much as i dont like black on a car, ibthink it suits the new gen really well.
My color preferences are all up in the air now, i guess I really wont know until its revealed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
*cries in markup*
Agreed that there’s markup, but I still think MSRP matters. Every such car has a markup nowadays - some more than others - so going by markup alone isn’t a good reference point.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Hopefully minus the fake red pin striping
Quickly solved by removing if that's the case, as long they don't put on the wheels again. I removed the pin stripe from my FK8 almost right away but the wheels always looked off with the painted stripe.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Quickly solved by removing if that's the case, as long they don't put on the wheels again. I removed the pin stripe from my FK8 almost right away but the wheels always looked off with the painted stripe.
I can understand what they were going for, but it is not my cup of tea. I like the renderings where the wheels are just black and the lip and side skirts are simply black. Here’s to hoping.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Agreed that there’s markup, but I still think MSRP matters. Every such car has a markup nowadays - some more than others - so going by markup alone isn’t a good reference point.
Oh yeah, of course. I was just lamenting the current market. It'll be a challenge to find one at MSRP, given that it was already a challenge when the FK8 was available for sale without the COVID madness
Sponsored

Reactions: 007