• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
Got this from a salesman at Future Honda in Sacramento California. They have a $20,000 markup. If anyone is interested.

Sponsored

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Got this from a salesman at Future Honda in Sacramento California. They have a $20,000 markup. If anyone is interested.

Doubt anyone is interested in paying that as a few have been sitting in Cali for months at that price.

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
Doubt anyone is interested in paying that as a few have been sitting in Cali for months at that price.
That’s what I was thinking but these cars are being bought. Some folks don’t care and are willing to pay it 🤷🏻‍♂️

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R

Thanks for the heads up! I've been tracking this one since I want to see a CW in person and I live quite close to this dealer. The tracker tool says it's in transit, but good to have confirmation that it's already there.

But $20k ADM? GTFO lol

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
That’s what I was thinking but these cars are being bought. Some folks don’t care and are willing to pay it 🤷🏻‍♂️
There’s a thread with markups people on this forum have paid and I think the highest markup we’ve seen someone pay on here is 12k. However one person did pay 10k over and then purchased 12k in accessories. I don’t think many cars are being successfully sold at 20k ADM since so many are sitting on lots for over a month now.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
florida x2, georgia, illinois, north carolina
If you wouldn't mind DMing the Georgia dealer that is selling at MSRP, I'd be grateful. I've called around to most of the GA dealers but did not come across an MSRP one myself.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
If you wouldn't mind DMing the Georgia dealer that is selling at MSRP, I'd be grateful. I've called around to most of the GA dealers but did not come across an MSRP one myself.
It was grainger Honda, however it’s sold & their next few are already spoken for

branz

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The tracker is showing At Dealer
Live about a mile from one of the Houston area dealers that the tracker shows is in, gonna go see if I can get a visual confirmation, even though they're closed lol.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Live about a mile from one of the Houston area dealers that the tracker shows is in, gonna go see if I can get a visual confirmation, even though they're closed lol.
Good luck! Report back haha

Jigalo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i
Which dealership? I would be interested in seeing one in person. I am also in Houston, most dealers have told me that they expect it next week and 15k markups so far.

branz

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Good luck! Report back haha
So unless its tucked into one of the bays for PDI, It's not actually there yet. This is the one that shows for "At dealer" at Sterling McCall Honda.

rjactive

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Si sedan fiji blue pearl, 2002 NSX Pearl Yellow
Thanks for the heads up! I've been tracking this one since I want to see a CW in person and I live quite close to this dealer. The tracker tool says it's in transit, but good to have confirmation that it's already there.

But $20k ADM? GTFO lol
Bruh, you're not a true type R enthusiast! Offer them 19k and get a second job.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
So unless its tucked into one of the bays for PDI, It's not actually there yet. This is the one that shows for "At dealer" at Sterling McCall Honda.
Most that are shown as “at dealer” are not there. Someone behind the curtain laughing right now.
Sponsored