• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

vthor85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Supra, 1993 Supra, 2023 Type R
How often does the civic type r tracker update? I called two dealers just now that showed a type r and both said they sold like a day or two ago.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
It was grainger Honda, however it’s sold & their next few are already spoken for
I spoke to them a little while ago and I got a different story on pricing. They're going with the typical first come, first served and have no idea on how they'll price it.

SimplyClean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Civic Type R #647
I'm trying not too excited but this weekend could be it!!! Anyone in GA getting theirs and want to meet up?

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
Has anyone considered getting the type s integra or has actually put in a reservation for one? Might be a better chance of getting one as suppose to the FL5….

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Has anyone considered getting the type s integra or has actually put in a reservation for one? Might be a better chance of getting one as suppose to the FL5….
I just contacted the biggest acura dealer in the state and they are taking 1k non refundable deposits for them right now but IDK anything about their pricing.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gonna be at least $50k
Yeah, MSRP will likely be around there, but I am inquiring about whether they will sell with a markup. Right now they have two deposits already and so far only have told me an additional $2,995 in accessories.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Yeah, MSRP will likely be around there, but I am inquiring about whether they will sell with a markup. Right now they have two deposits already and so far only have told me an additional $2,995 in accessories.
Acura are alot more willing to do MSRP than Honda. Especially if means they stole a sale away from a luxury brand. Pit a couple dealers against each other and you can get the current integra for under MSRP. The Type S will be alot more readily available than Type R.

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
I just contacted the biggest acura dealer in the state and they are taking 1k non refundable deposits for them right now but IDK anything about their pricing.
I would probably go find a dealer that allows the deposit to be refundable. For me I would just make it a backup in lieu of getting the FL5 if anything.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would probably go find a dealer that allows the deposit to be refundable. For me I would just make it a backup in lieu of getting the FL5 if anything.
Yeah I need to reach out to the other big Acura dealer in state to see what they're deal is with it.

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
Acura are alot more willing to do MSRP than Honda. Especially if means they stole a sale away from a luxury brand. Pit a couple dealers against each other and you can get the current integra for under MSRP. The Type S will be alot more readily available than Type R.
That makes perfect sense. I think if you can have the Acura dealer put it in writing that they will sell the type S to you with no additional markup upon reservation then your golden. You don’t want any surprises once the car comes on the lot.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
have no idea on how they'll price it.
Its unbelievable and a straight up lie that they dont know lol.

They most definitely know. They just wont say becuase they are trying to bait people to come in and act like buyers will be okay with a last minute markup. They probably just want to guage the reactions from people

Anybody who says that they dont know how to price a FL5 CTR this late in the game is just blowing smoke up your ass. Its hella sus

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Its unbelievable and a straight up lie that they dont know lol.

They most definitely know. They just wont say becuase they are trying to bait people to come in and act like buyers will be okay with a last minute markup. They probably just want to guage the reactions from people

Anybody who says that they dont know how to price a FL5 CTR this late in the game is just blowing smoke up your ass. Its hella sus
Agree. I've spoken to over 200 dealerships in the country and heard the "we don't know the price" game from at least a 1/4 of them. Not sure how you don't know. It's silly. When I hear it, I just say "ok" and end the conversation. I respond similarly when they say "I can order you one!"
Sponsored