• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Not gonna lie when this thread lit up with all the VIN’s and all the excitement that they we’re finally being delivered and in Canada we got zero information, I was so salty that I had to stop coming on the forum and specifically this thread for a few weeks.

It blows my mind that I got cold called from my dealer on the 26th of November and the cars in my garage and everything has stalled on your guys end with delivery issues.

I can’t wait for you guys to get your cars…
Yeah. I guess the worst part is I was number 2 in line. I got a call on Halloween that it wasn't numbers one's preferred color so it was mine and would be here any day. Then the perpetual push back of ETAs. I had expected first quarter of 23 to get mine so I wouldn't even be upset if they hadn't told me it was coming so much sooner.
Sponsored

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Here’s an update on my situation. I am from Canada laval Quebec. My local dealer where I have my deposit as told me that they’ve been allocated 4 cars in the next 2 years 2 of those4 cars are white. As I had said, I am number 6 on the list and there’s also people in front of me that do not want white they want different colors. I find a totally ridiculous that I have to just sit here and wait with no news. As we see in the US multiple dealers, I’ve got multiple cars in my opinion Honda Canada is not giving enough information to the dealers

Last edited:

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Hello type r family I'm waiting for my boosted blue#000549 put of Honda of lisle according to the Map it's at the dealership. Now I found out something else more than likely it's likely sitting in joliet ill distribution center sitting in a lot waiting for a transport companies to have a full load ....... now I don't know about other states....

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir congrats what state?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Hello type r family I'm waiting for my boosted blue#000549 put of Honda of lisle according to the Map it's at the dealership. Now I found out something else more than likely it's likely sitting in joliet ill distribution center sitting in a lot waiting for a transport companies to have a full load ....... now I don't know about other states....

Logistics Park? What a nightmare due to penny pinching Scrooge McHonda. Sounds like cars have been there a week or more just sitting.

Honda Logistics

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! FC897099-5726-4673-86C0-A73217BF6443

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Logistics Park? What a nightmare due to penny pinching Scrooge McHonda. Sounds like cars have been there a week or more just sitting.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct I live about half hour north of joliet and I'm tempted to take a ride......

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Autonation of Lewisville TX had their BB FL5 on the lot for half a day then it sold at 10k markup. Called me when it arrived yesterday and said absolutely not to the 10k.