• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
It's hilarious when people keep asking "so where's your car?" and you have to try to explain the logistics issues, ETA's not being accurate, how they show on the lot but are in purgatory..
Honda Logistics team….just can’t quite get it across the goal line…

Last edited:

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
It's hilarious when people keep asking "so where's your car?" and you have to try to explain the logistics issues, ETA's not being accurate, how they show on the lot but are in purgatory..
I think most of my peeps have concluded I'm just lying about getting one. I told the grandson I would take him to a car show when I got it and he's beginning to question if I'm actually getting car.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
just waiting each day..
-with-bad-news-looking-through-rainy-window-M21Y30.jpg
On the flip side, I can’t believe its already nearly mid December. It seems like yesterday I was watching the release video live. Here is to Honda not fumbling on the one inch line. Its zero hour folks!

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
On the flip side, I can’t believe its already nearly mid December. It seems like yesterday I was watching the release video live. Here is to Honda not fumbling on the one inch line. Its zero hour folks!
We’re so close! Tons of East Coast cars about to hit dealers all at the same time.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Getting calls from GA dealers saying their Type Rs are about to hit the lot, but then telling me they are charging 20k ADM and that is "just the going market rate adjustment" :rolleyes:

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Getting calls from GA dealers saying their Type Rs are about to hit the lot, but then telling me they are charging 20k ADM and that is "just the going market rate adjustment" :rolleyes:
Which dealers in GA?

Jayrock

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91Ef hatch
Yeah I need to reach out to the other big Acura dealer in state to see what they're deal is with it.
I contacted quite a few Acura dealers around my area and they are all saying there will be a markup on the Type S. Not surprised at all at this point.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I contacted quite a few Acura dealers around my area and they are all saying there will be a markup on the Type S. Not surprised at all at this point.
I don’t think you will have an issue finding MSRP on them.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
just waiting each day..
-with-bad-news-looking-through-rainy-window-M21Y30.jpg
Not gonna lie when this thread lit up with all the VIN’s and all the excitement that they we’re finally being delivered and in Canada we got zero information, I was so salty that I had to stop coming on the forum and specifically this thread for a few weeks.

It blows my mind that I got cold called from my dealer on the 26th of November and the cars in my garage and everything has stalled on your guys end with delivery issues.

I can’t wait for you guys to get your cars…
Sponsored