• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RedRumRedRum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I was told Firelands Honda in Ohio was doing the same thing with only selling to in state residents but also ones local to the area. They had it at MSRP but also needed to bring a trade in and fiance through them
Sponsored

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
I was told Firelands Honda in Ohio was doing the same thing with only selling to in state residents but also ones local to the area. They had it at MSRP but also needed to bring a trade in and fiance through them
What color is theirs?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I finally sourced one out of state for MSRP. Any good recommendations for auto transporation?
You can go with a transport broker (Montway, Roadrunner, or A1) or a car carrier (Intercity, Horseless Carriage). I've used both. There are pros and cons to each so it becomes a personal decision. If you're not familiar with the two arrangements I would look into them.

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
I finally sourced one out of state for MSRP. Any good recommendations for auto transporation?
What's your budget and do you want an open or enclosed trailer?

I searched around on forums and found Intercity Lines and Reliable Carriers to have great service for enclosed transport, but they are fairly expensive compared to a transport broker.

Cdmar

First Name
Cayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24’ CTR, 09’ Audi A4 Avant, 00’ Subaru 2.5RS
After nearly a year of deliberation over different vehicles I have finally put down a deposit of the FL5 after severely disliking my DE4 and regretting the ownership choice. MSRP dealer thankfully!

tingli107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STI, GT4
Same dealer asking for $4k of ADM and Add ons just called me recently and offered just straight up $925 dealer add ons without ADM. I was tempted to pick it up even with the dealer add ons, but sold one day before I could go into the dealership. We are getting closer and closer to MSRP. Keep holding out!

Fk8chwt

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Dealer near me in NJ said they will do msrp but 7k in accessories. Then they said they will let me pick the accessories.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Dealer near me in NJ said they will do msrp but 7k in accessories. Then they said they will let me pick the accessories.
Get the shift knob, CF wing and forged wheels. Try to sell them separately. I would personally go with those 3 accessories if I was forced to choose.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Pass. In the current environment, there is no need to pay $7K over MSRP.

I see in your signature you have an FK8. Are you trading it in as well?

Fk8chwt

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Pass. In the current environment, there is no need to pay $7K over MSRP.

I see in your signature you have an FK8. Are you trading it in as well?
Yea I'm most likely going to pass. I would be trading in my fk8

gregjayj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 STi
Forgot to post earlier - Valley Honda at Monroeville, PA is getting a CWP soon and they are selling at MSRP, no add ons. Contact Kelsey if you are interested. They matched my trade in value within $1k from Carmax appraisal value which was nice. I was doubting even until I signed the paper, but I just bought a CWP CTR at MSRP and no add ons last Saturday (4.5 hour drive one way but worth it). They also magically got the rate of the loan 1% lower than what I got through my bank. I'm not sure if the car is still available as I already posted this on FB earlier but it's worth a shot if anybody is in the market.
It also suggests me that the price is coming down. With little more patience I'm sure most of you can find one at MSRP easily within couple month if not couple weeks.
Sponsored