• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
confirmed via local honda rep...allocations in september, my car is due to arrive in october/november
Wow. That would be some turn around wouldn't it.

Ordered in September and you're driving in it in a October or November. Especially with a Japanese made car right?

I guess we will see.
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Wow. That would be some turn around wouldn't it.

Ordered in September and you're driving in it in a October or November. Especially with a Japanese made car right?

I guess we will see.

I didn’t even ask…I was just told, he spoke to the Honda rep via email. We are a large volume dealer so I wouldn’t be surprised.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I didn’t even ask…I was just told, he spoke to the Honda rep via email. We are a large volume dealer so I wouldn’t be surprised.
Sounds like info is starting to match up between dealers though.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5

It could be that I'm just being skeptical. Honda saying that additional information such as pricing will come in the fall always suggested to me that the car would arrive in the fall. Honda talks price when the car is on its way to dealers.

On the flip side. It's my understanding that CRVs will be pushed back another month. We haven't been able to order a hatch for the last two orders. The latest news is cutting production nearly 30% in Japan in August. It doesn't paint a rosey outlook.

If a rep says it. Obviously it should then be believable.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Got on a deposit with 5k markup 🙃 and my name on a bunch of lists. Luckily for me most people don't want rally red.
IMG_20220728_183655.jpg
Would you be flexible on color if they don't get red?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It could be that I'm just being skeptical. Honda saying that additional information such as pricing will come in the fall always suggested to me that the car would arrive in the fall. Honda talks price when the car is on its way to dealers.

On the flip side. It's my understanding that CRVs will be pushed back another month. We haven't been able to order a hatch for the last two orders. The latest news is cutting production nearly 30% in Japan in August. It doesn't paint a rosey outlook.

If a rep says it. Obviously it should then be believable.
he didn’t tell me a price…I asked he said he was not told that, just dates and not sure if he can select the color or not. But I told him make a white one happen lol

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Would you be flexible on color if they don't get red?
Nah, it's the only color I want. Doesn't look as a good as it did on my FK8 but I'm still all in on it. Plus if I'm putting this much effort in. The car could at least be the color I like the most.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Nah, it's the only color I want. Doesn't look as a good as it did on my FK8 but I'm still all in on it. Plus if I'm putting this much effort in. The car could at least be the color I like the most.
We are all entitled to our opinions and mine is that your entrenched position is completely draconian and i cant imagine passing because of color - wow…

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
We are all entitled to our opinions and mine is that your entrenched position is completely draconian and i cant imagine passing because of color - wow…
Perhaps, but it I don't need to have this car. Either it comes they way I want it or I move on with my life. Plenty of time left in this generation for me to get a red one.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Perhaps, but it I don't need to have this car. Either it comes they way I want it or I move on with my life. Plenty of time left in this generation for me to get a red one.
Possibly…but then again…

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I won’t buy if sonic is what is allocated first, it’s a color I don’t want