• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Man, don’t know if this is good or bad, but feels like we’re in a pretty big dead zone of information. I’m hoping that’s just the calm before the storm, and they are finally on the verge of dealer allocations, or something to further this along.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
Man, don’t know if this is good or bad, but feels like we’re in a pretty big dead zone of information. I’m hoping that’s just the calm before the storm, and they are finally on the verge of dealer allocations, or something to further this along.
You're right, we do seem to be in a period of nothing. I guess they might've hoped to have released info/pricing in Sept, but have pushed it back, which means there's nothing else in the marketing campaign etc planned to fill to void?

supreme732

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m235
have you not heard honda is having serve supply chain issues?

are you all just assuming it's a lie?

btw nice pics in your next type r fellas 😘

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
have you not heard honda is having serve supply chain issues?

are you all just assuming it's a lie?

btw nice pics in your next type r fellas 😘
I don’t think anyone hasn’t heard about Honda’s supply chain issues.
I have a question for you?
Have you seen the 400+ build number Type Rs already in Japan?
Have you see the photos of all the cars in port in SF?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
I don’t think anyone hasn’t heard about Honda’s supply chain issues.
I have a question for you?
Have you seen the 400+ build number Type Rs already in Japan?
Have you see the photos of all the cars in port in SF?
Don't even entertain him bro, he's literally trolling. Man's will do anything for attention and giving it to him just fuels the fire.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
You're right, we do seem to be in a period of nothing. I guess they might've hoped to have released info/pricing in Sept, but have pushed it back, which means there's nothing else in the marketing campaign etc planned to fill to void?
Im all chips in on mid October ordering (fingers crossed) which would mean some news this coming week. More pics of shipping delivery in the meantime is all i could ask for. This is all just speculation / possibly delusion though.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
for some reason, I get reoccurring feelings that Honda may drop off the first batch of FL5's unannounced...maybe this is the only way some of us will get the R sooner than November and possibly preventing a bidding war (agreeing with another forum member, but can't remember who). Look, I don't know shit...just one cup of coffee too much...now back to :ninja:

EDIT: I also believe the photos from the Richmond, CA dock are strategically released...this being said, I'm not sure Honda will allow those FL5's to sit in the sun for months.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
That’s a 21 hr drive for me…🇨🇦

I’ll come if I get a free sticker or something. 😂
I'll give you 2 free stickers and a banner.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
for some reason, I get reoccurring feelings that Honda may drop off the first batch of FL5's unannounced...maybe this is the only way some of us will get the R sooner than November and possibly preventing a bidding war (agreeing with another forum member, but can't remember who). Look, I don't know shit...just one cup of coffee too much...now back to :ninja:

EDIT: I also believe the photos from the Richmond, CA dock are strategically released...this being said, I'm not sure Honda will allow those FL5's to sit in the sun for months.
you’re getting my hopes up!

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black (CBP) FK8 Civic Type R,
Expecting them Late Oct/Nov according to my SA.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si

Agree! I said a while time ago, that most of the ebb and flow here is strategic, it's planned and it's doing its job successfully. Scarcity fueled fire.

Then I was called a nut job by self-claimed experts here

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5
I wonder if they'll hit dealer lots before embargo lifts. I'm pretty sure that's what happened with the G80/82s.
Sponsored