• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Those are in stock

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Those are available out of 70, next day

I ordered sw388’s from japan directly though

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Just FYI for everyone, was just listening to the Smoking Tire podcast that came out today and Matt Farah said the press drive they were invited to is November 9th at Sonoma with the embargo lifting November 15th, as someone previously noted. He said the car was at Road and Track’s PCOTY but they were told not to post about it or talk about it on social media, lol. Discussion in podcast is at 1:04 mark.

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Called all my nearby dealerships in hopes of striking a deal or putting down a deposit, just got put on a waitlist. Except for 2 dealerships, one wants to sit down and build (accessories) a Type R for me because they said they will not be selling it without any but promise to send my deal up so they can get an allocation for the Type R. While the other dealership said they have a Type R arriving on the 28th at 10 AM and I’m the first person who called since it just popped up in their system today. They don’t have the VIN so I’m skeptical, they told me they will send me all the information via email within the week to confirm the color, VIN and Price. Let’s hope it’s the real deal because I’m hoping to get my hands on the FL5.

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)
I have an email out to the dealership where I have a deposit down. Will report back with details, if any.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just FYI for everyone, was just listening to the Smoking Tire podcast that came out today and Matt Farah said the press drive they were invited to is November 9th at Sonoma with the embargo lifting November 15th, as someone previously noted. He said the car was at Road and Track’s PCOTY but they were told not to post about it or talk about it on social media, lol. Discussion in podcast is at 1:04 mark.
We need to get an official count down post going to when we expect allocations. Those that work at dealerships, what’s your best guess? Would it most likely be November 7th?

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
I'm not currently on any waitlists at any dealer, mainly due to lack of information on the car. Am I out of luck? Should I start calling some dealers now? Should I wait for pricing? Where's Buttercup?

GD Honda, your driving us insane. In 50 years there will be flying cars running off the tears of small children and you still wouldn't have released the car but instead another video of "pushing beyond yourselves"

OK, I feel a little better now.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I'm not currently on any waitlists at any dealer, mainly due to lack of information on the car. Am I out of luck? Should I start calling some dealers now? Should I wait for pricing? Where's Buttercup?

GD Honda, your driving us insane. In 50 years there will be flying cars running off the tears of small children and you still wouldn't have released the car but instead another video of "pushing beyond yourselves"

OK, I feel a little better now.
You aren't out of luck, just contact a few of your local dealerships and let them know you're interested, and they should call you when they come in.

A deposit doesn't guarantee that someone will take the car. Quite a few people here have already expressed that they refuse to pay above MSRP. If you're willing to pay above MSRP you can get one. Might have to wait a while though.

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
You aren't out of luck, just contact a few of your local dealerships and let them know you're interested, and they should call you when they come in.

A deposit doesn't guarantee that someone will take the car. Quite a few people here have already expressed that they refuse to pay above MSRP. If you're willing to pay above MSRP you can get one. Might have to wait a while though.
I may do that today. My last couple cars, I inadvertently sniped them out from under someone. Not sure that will happen with this, but I tend to run into luck sometimes.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Called all my nearby dealerships in hopes of striking a deal or putting down a deposit, just got put on a waitlist. Except for 2 dealerships, one wants to sit down and build (accessories) a Type R for me because they said they will not be selling it without any but promise to send my deal up so they can get an allocation for the Type R. While the other dealership said they have a Type R arriving on the 28th at 10 AM and I’m the first person who called since it just popped up in their system today. They don’t have the VIN so I’m skeptical, they told me they will send me all the information via email within the week to confirm the color, VIN and Price. Let’s hope it’s the real deal because I’m hoping to get my hands on the FL5.
Wow that’s great news, have to give my contact a call and see if she’s heard the same thing. I’m surprised no one else is confirming this with their dealerships, they said one popped up in their system today?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I may do that today. My last couple cars, I inadvertently sniped them out from under someone. Not sure that will happen with this, but I tend to run into luck sometimes.
Keep watching this group, we'll update everyone when dealers get VINs at which point get down there
Sponsored