• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Is that not the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen! The original M2 is a living legend already.
The butt looks like a lumpy bad plastic surgery gone wrong. I'm conflicted, because I want to put a deposit down. But unsure if I can live with how it looks. Although it might look better in person?

Certain youtubers I trust say it looks great in person....

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
I kind of wanted to puke when I saw it. Feels like there's very little harmony in the shapes and lines on that thing.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Lol what the heck is that BMW. They really are producing the ugliest cars at the moment.

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I actually don’t mind the looks, weirdly enough. And hey, at least BMW announced the car with full specs, a price, and the availability dates. What a concept…

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Where are you located? I just called my two guys on the east coast and they have not seen anything in their system yet. One said they might see things as soon as next week but he did say he didn’t see anything in the entire New England system if that makes any sense
I’m in New York, I had almost all dealerships tell me there’s nothing in their system which is why I’m so skeptical. Im planning on keeping in touch with them and trying to get the VIN to verify it isn’t some kind of mistake on their end

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
I actually don’t mind the looks, weirdly enough. And hey, at least BMW announced the car with full specs, a price, and the availability dates. What a concept…
Agreed. I have the first allocation and have a deposit for msrp. Honestly if Honda doesn’t hurry up I give up. Also, if the 43-45k rumors I just read are true, then I’m out. The whole point of this car for me was to save a lot of money compared to an M car

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Agreed. I have the first allocation and have a deposit for msrp. Honestly if Honda doesn’t hurry up I give up. Also, if the 43-45k rumors I just read are true, then I’m out. The whole point of this car for me was to save a lot of money compared to an M car
Aren't M cars like 80+k?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Completely SUS….

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
$42K MSRP is my limit because there is ADM attached to my offer. If it goes much above that my deal is going to have to change or I'm out.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Two dealers I'd spoken with (one I have a deposit with) had alluded to their $5k markup being contingent on a ~$40k MSRP. I imagine a high MSRP will change the markup calculus, at least in the more reasonable markets. I'm all but over this thing now though, so a high MSRP + dealer not budging on the markup would be just what I need to run and never look back 👍
Sponsored