• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
I just asked a local dealer in Autonation Honda Sanford FL.
They will charge a non-negotiable $10K markup.
Based on my previous experience with the last gen, this will be the trend in the whole state :(
#IHateThis

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Based on my previous experience with the last gen, this will be the trend in the whole state :(
#IHateThis
too bad they didn't get wiped by the hurricane. Always next time.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
#IHateThis
This will definitely be the trend. Don't be surprised when some of them go for 25k over.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
I just sent a mass text to all the dealers I’m working with with the October 28th date, embargo, price drop possibly. My primary dealer responded saying the 28th is the allocation date and they’re waiting for their FL5 to be input into the production cycle. Not sure what this means. Hoping @tuhroo or @Tickle can shed some light and educate me.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I will be in the market for a new vehicle in 2024. Hopefully, the market will stabilize a bit more by then.
It will, the market for FL5s will still be up but everything else should be fine

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I just sent a mass text to all the dealers I’m working with with the October 28th date, embargo, price drop possibly. My primary dealer responded saying the 28th is the allocation date and they’re waiting for their FL5 to be input into the production cycle. Not sure what this means. Hoping @tuhroo or @Tickle can shed some light and educate me.

He’s referring to when we’ll be able to see them in “IN.Honda” which is Honda’s internal network for dealers. Your dealership will be able to tell you exactly how much they’ve received and there expected arrival date.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
He’s referring to when we’ll be able to see them in “IN.Honda” which is Honda’s internal network for dealers. Your dealership will be able to tell you exactly how much they’ve received and there expected arrival date.
Thank you brother!

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
this is US specific I assume?
Sponsored