• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
What's the dealership? Regal Honda? They did the same exact thing to me back in November
No a dealer further south of Lakeland. Regal did this to you with the type r or another car?

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
I am ready to buy 10 Type Rs at MSRP just saying 😆

Markup shaming is such a strange concept. Usually dudes "flex" about how much money they got ie in this context they can afford to pay markup. Here dudes flex about not being able to afford the asking price others can swing under the guise of financial literacy. If I can afford to pay adm who is more financially literate? Is it really your financial literacy talking or are you closet hating the patriarchy that allowed someone to obtain money you don't have? 🇺🇸
You can brag all you want about how much money you afford to spend, but bragging about overspending when you didn't need to makes you look like an idiot.

No one's bragging about paying ADM, because they're not stupid. They accept it as a bullet they're willing to bite.

But you do you, buddy.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
I’d wager a guess that 90% of the wealthy people I know absolutely DESPISE paying more than something is worth. They know the opportunity cost of wasting money on liabilities when they could be investing in assets.

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
honda.com is showing my type-r on the lot, but my sales guy is swearing up and down it hasn’t landed yet.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Lol just messing around

the tracker isn’t always super accurate I’m sure you’re Fine

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
I’d wager a guess that 90% of the wealthy people I know absolutely DESPISE paying more than something is worth. They know the opportunity cost of wasting money on liabilities when they could be investing in assets.
That’s the difference between someone who’s had to work for and earn their wealth vs someone who’s been spoon fed. Or it’s just a douche bag thing…

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
That’s the difference between someone who’s had to work for and earn their wealth vs someone who’s been spoon fed. Or it’s just a douche bag thing…
Idk I’m just gonna put a lot on my 24% apr card and take out a 12% loan and pay it off in 2030…

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Hey now, I know plenty of people who have ruined their perfectly good lives on their own who weren't spoon fed.

Being spoon fed doesn't shield you from bad financial decisions 😅

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Hey now, I know plenty of people who have ruined their perfectly good lives on their own who weren't spoon fed.

Being spoon fed doesn't shield you from bad financial decisions 😅
Most of the Type R’s I’ve seen people post are one of the least expensive cars in the garage. Too many people on this forum mad at other people’s financial decisions lol

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
For upper midwest - MN cars are a few weeks out yet despite being shown as in stock.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
No a dealer further south of Lakeland. Regal did this to you with the type r or another car?
It was with the Type R. I was early November when dealerships were getting allocations. I was stoked to get a phone call but it was for the Si
Sponsored