• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Asking for help/tips/advice for mods

teddykang98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport
Hello guys.
I own a black 2022 honda civic sport and i would like to ask for help/tips/advices for doing mods bc ive never done it and its going to be my first time modifying my car. I would like to get new exhausts and probably look for any body kits that would would look nice with the exhausts. If there any websites, manufacturers, or anything else you like to recommend, please let me know! Thanks.
Sponsored

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CBP Civic EX Sedan
There aren't many actual body kits available for the 11th gen yet, likely due to places not being able to procure a car to mock up and test, as well as the usual supply chain issues. You can find front splitters, rear valences, and other such exterior mods, but full body kit choices are pretty non-existent right now. For exhaust and other mods, you can check out PRL motor sports, 27 WON, Function Werk (that's how they spell it), and Primitive Performance Auto to see their selections of mods to start you off. Also check out YouTube channel 717 Project, as he's been doing several mods to his 2022 Civic Sport over several months. Of course there are tons of places to get rims and tires for it, so no need to post all those places here.

OP
OP

teddykang98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport
There aren't many actual body kits available for the 11th gen yet, likely due to places not being able to procure a car to mock up and test, as well as the usual supply chain issues. You can find front splitters, rear valences, and other such exterior mods, but full body kit choices are pretty non-existent right now. For exhaust and other mods, you can check out PRL motor sports, 27 WON, Function Werk (that's how they spell it), and Primitive Performance Auto to see their selections of mods to start you off. Also check out YouTube channel 717 Project, as he's been doing several mods to his 2022 Civic Sport over several months. Of course there are tons of places to get rims and tires for it, so no need to post all those places here.
Thanks a lot for the reply! Ill check it out! And yeah, I was aware that theres not many parts out there and i thought that it would be great for me to take the time to learn more about cars in general talking with you guys and check for any updates if there gonna be any good stuffs coming up soon or later.
Sponsored