• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Best Seattle or Portland tuner ?

torquestable

First Name
Maku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
Hey guys. First Honda here ever. So far loving it way more than I thought I would. Anyhow, can someone recommend top of the line reputation tuner in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR area ? Reputation is at most important, not $$$.
Sponsored

OP
OP
torquestable

torquestable

First Name
Maku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I appreciate that very much. I would genuinely rather tune my car on dyno vs online tune if possible.
The most important thing I tell people is that a good e-tune beats a dyno tuned by someone that isn't as experienced any day of the week. If you are not near a trusted tuner for this platform, a remote dyno tune can be the best of both worlds. For this you just need to rent some time on a local dyno and then work with the trusted remote tuner of your choice.

OP
OP
torquestable

torquestable

First Name
Maku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
The most important thing I tell people is that a good e-tune beats a dyno tuned by someone that isn't as experienced any day of the week. If you are not near a trusted tuner for this platform, a remote dyno tune can be the best of both worlds. For this you just need to rent some time on a local dyno and then work with the trusted remote tuner of your choice.
interesting. Im always open to other possibilities.
Sponsored