• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black Civic Type R w/ Track Package

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Love everything about this! Now PPF the entire car and ceramic coat it! The forged OEM wheels are such a good look on the FL5. Although I know they are not, they appear larger than the factory OEM wheels. Now I need to go buy a set.

OP
OP

@BlackCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Love everything about this! Now PPF the entire car and ceramic coat it!
Done. I’m stuck parking it outside till fall. So the sap and bird poop suck. But hey, I’m having a blast. Thanks to all y’all for all the info on the car. Reminds me of the gt350 group on mustang6g​

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
Looks great! I've been looking for photos of a black one with the carbon wing but these are the first I've seen. I'm waiting on the wing at the moment, can't wait to get it!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I think this may be the best case where I’ve seen the forged wheels on the FL5. Looks great all around!

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
Looks really good. I’ve been eyeing the forged wheels - any difference in driving feel compared to stock?

OP
OP

@BlackCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Looks really good. I’ve been eyeing the forged wheels - any difference in driving feel compared to stock?
I had them installed at purchase and stuffed my trunk and back seats with the black rims. The car feels light but I only drive trucks if not for this, so it’s hard to compare. I do feel it winds up fastest than my previous shelby gt350. They just look nice, like 90s JDM. I’m happy.