• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Brushed stainless steel Footrest

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
WTB with this Restfoot? I've paid 57,18€. Will post images. Come, 1 August

Seller (Poland) said:
-----------
Steel FOOTREST come ready to easy install for an instant custom upgrade to your interior. It is laser cut to precision from the highest grade 100% stainless to fit your car perfectly, covering the areas that the manufacturer of your vehicle left unfinished. It is mounted with automotive grade adhesive backing for secure effective attachment.
  • Fits all: 2023+ Honda Civic TYPE R XI (FL5)
  • Suitable for cars with steering wheel on the left side (LHD)
  • 100% stainless brushed steel
  • Self-adhesive backing on the reverse side of the product, very easy installation without tools and accessories
  • Non-slip, durable and easy-to-clean surface - Precision measurement, CAD design and laser cuts guarantee a perfect fit
-----------
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185992701046
11th Gen Honda Civic Brushed stainless steel Footrest Screenshot_2023-07-23-23-31-59-219-edit_com.ebay.mobile
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Are the black parts actually cut into the metal or just screen printed? Really hard to tell from the photos.

OP
OP
Yayo

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
I don't know. Looks like the others pedals in this image but I'm not sure. When the item arrives i will tell you something more.
11th Gen Honda Civic Brushed stainless steel Footrest Screenshot_2023-07-25-08-30-37-882-edit_com.ebay.mobile

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I ordered as well - this is one ill never understand why it does not come stock on all civics tbh.
Crazy, I own 2 high performance sport cars (I had a Scion tC before, that was a manual) and the only manual car I've ever been in that had an stainless steel footrest was my buddies 2014 Kia Forte lol 😅 That foot rest was great.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Guy u do know that these cars do have budgets, right?
Agree. It's a $45K MSRP car, it's not possible to have every conceivable option under the sun. You can modify and upgrade this car forever considering what it doesn't/should have. It's absolutely fantastic for what it is...a $45K car.

What would be interesting to know is which items ended up on the cutting room floor and why.

OP
OP
Yayo

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
Agree. It's a $45K MSRP car, it's not possible to have every conceivable option under the sun. You can modify and upgrade this car forever considering what it doesn't/should have. It's absolutely fantastic for what it is...a $45K car.

What would be interesting to know is which items ended up on the cutting room floor and why.
In my country, starting price in December 2022 was about 55.800 eur, including taxes and registration fees.
Now it is 63.800 eur including carbon pack and it is not possible to order it without it.
So far only 19 units have arrived in January 2023, (one CSW is mine), 10 units in March 2023 and maybe a few more will arrive in August 2023. All sold.

In the second-hand market (0 kms) up to 69,000 euros have been asked for the version without carbon pack. There are simply no units.

https://www.autoscout24.es/anuncios...=web-share&utm_medium=copy&utm_campaign=share

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

Its $30 to posh it up - not asking for every conceivable option, just one accessory that would be nice to get standard. Dealers should give them away for any Adm they include 😂.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Its $30 to posh it up - not asking for every conceivable option, just one accessory that would be nice to get standard. Dealers should give them away for any Adm they include 😂.
Agree would be nice, but things would snowball pretty quickly and the list would grow.

Power folding mirrors, better infotainment internals, engine bay dressing, TPMS, oil temp sensor, rear power ports, rear vents, better rear seats, vented/heated front seats, cf pack, all LED bulbs for the interior, full interior LED accent illumination, autodim/homelink rearview mirror, etc.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Agree would be nice, but things would snowball pretty quickly and the list would grow.

Power folding mirrors, better infotainment internals, engine bay dressing, TPMS, oil temp sensor, rear power ports, rear vents, better rear seats, vented/heated front seats, cf pack, all LED bulbs for the interior, full interior LED accent illumination, autodim/homelink rearview mirror, etc.
This is arguably the lowest cost on that list - just sayin’…

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R

I don't see whats the issue with having more dealer installed accessories.
Sponsored