• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Post said “HFP” parts installed, so I figured the fog lights could be an installed accessory.
It's actually HPD not HFP, regardless both are just dress up accessories not real parts. IE HFP is just a badge, aero kit, and wheels vs HFP at the moment is just a badge and decals.

Real HPD parts are only available to HPD members/sponsors (I'm one)
Sponsored

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its a CGI photo. If your point was to show a better comparison of pictures I think we should use actual real pictures of the cars in the real world...not doc'd up photos by Honda. That was my point. The photo you used is a Touring Sedan...but its also been enhanced by Honda.
What makes you think that car is CGI? If it is, it's the best CGI technology to date. Go Honda! :D

Regardless, the 10th looks better than the 11th in any pic. And those HPD accessories make it look even worse. As do the black wheels.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
What makes you think that car is CGI? If it is, it's the best CGI technology to date. Go Honda! :D

Regardless, the 10th looks better than the 11th in any pic. And those HPD accessories make it look even worse. As do the black wheels.
The details give it away...its cgi....regardless thats your opinion and I have mine. He stated we should use better pictures and I agree...thats why i used real pictures in real settings. Carry on.

park12

First Name
Dustin Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord
It's actually HPD not HFP, regardless both are just dress up accessories not real parts. IE HFP is just a badge, aero kit, and wheels vs HFP at the moment is just a badge and decals.

Real HPD parts are only available to HPD members/sponsors (I'm one)
(Genuinely) Thanks for clarifying. I always thought it was HFP (Honda Factory Performance) instead of HPD. I’ve only seen a handful of HPD spec’d cars in my area, so I guess it makes sense that it would be a more exclusive thing.
Sponsored