• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
The cars are made in batches, how and where they're allocated varies. The 2/10 cars don't have a VIN yet, so it hasn't been made yet. The 2/23 has a VIN and is probably on US soil already
My bad but I meant cars that had built date of 1/10 have eta 2/10 for Ohio one dealership and the other one that also has built date of 1/10 has eta for 2/23 but dealerships are only 20 min apart from each other. Seems weird. Aren't ETA's supposed to be same ?
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
My bad but I meant cars that had built date of 1/10 have eta 2/10 for Ohio one dealership and the other one that also has built date of 1/10 has eta for 2/23 but dealerships are only 20 min apart from each other. Seems weird. Aren't ETA's supposed to be same ?
Not necessarily, the 2/23 car could've arrived at the port later than the 2/10 car hence the difference in delivery dates. Plus there might not have been enough trucks to ensure all of that area is serviced at the same time. It's really a multitude of issues that can cause that discrepancy

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Not necessarily, the 2/23 car could've arrived at the port later than the 2/10 car hence the difference in delivery dates. Plus there might not have been enough trucks to ensure all of that area is serviced at the same time. It's really a multitude of issues that can cause that discrepancy
Thanks AspecR. This makes sense but can't wait for my car to arrive. I believe these ETA's are cap because if you look at the Eta's states like FL, MA, SD, OH , NC, SC all have eta of 2/10 which is kinda sus lol

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thanks AspecR. This makes sense but can't wait for my car to arrive. I believe these ETA's are cap because if you look at the Eta's states like FL, MA, SD, OH , NC, SC all have eta of 2/10 which is kinda sus lol
Most of the ETAs are garbage, add at least 2 weeks to the ETA and that’s if it has no issues

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
Would you mind giving me an update on VIN: JHMFL5G40PX001155

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
AspecR, any ETA on vin#
JHMFL5G40PX000989

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
No info for this VIN yet, which means it just came out of production
In your experience, what would the eta be?
Any chance it arrives this Friday or next?

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
They locked this up so I can't see any info on it. It should have the same ETA as my car though so around 2/13-2/25
Ok no problem, but just for the purposes of educating me what does locked up mean exactly?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Ok no problem, but just for the purposes of educating me what does locked up mean exactly?
Car has been removed from their inventory, because it's been sold so I can no longer track it. All updates and ETAs come from your dealership now.

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
Got it!!! Schooled. Thanks for all you've done for us !!
Sponsored