• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AbeTypeR

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Do you know more or less the total that are scheduled to come from these new batches?

the 2/10 ones are a Production date, those cars havent been made yet. The 2/16 is an ETA, the car is expected to arrive at the dealership around that time
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
No idea but at the end of the year there should be approximately 2400-3000 FL5s in the US
With 400 produced a month and most going to Japan, we will be very lucky to get close to the low end of that range.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
With 400 produced a month and most going to Japan, we will be very lucky to get close to the low end of that range.
Im just being optimistic based on the fact that the US is supposed to get half of all FL5 production at 4800 per year.

Less than that works out in my favor I guess

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Im just being optimistic based on the fact that the US is supposed to get half of all FL5 production at 4800 per year.

Less than that works out in my favor I guess
With the proposed 3 year run, seems likely we end up with less than 10,000 FL5’s in the US. Good news for some, bad news for others.

My guess is we’ll be closer to 6,000-8,000 cars.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
With the proposed 3 year run, seems likely we end up with less than 10,000 FL5’s in the US. Good news for some, bad news for others.

My guess is we’ll be closer to 6,000-8,000 cars.
I hope we get more than that but it's music to my ears tbh, that will do wonders for the FL5 resale value.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I hope we get more than that but it's music to my ears tbh, that will do wonders for the FL5 resale value.
Not worried about resale, as I’ll most likely never sale, but would be cool to own a “more rare” car. Also on the other hand want everyone who wants to to experience it.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Not worried about resale, as I’ll most likely never sale, but would be cool to own a “more rare” car. Also on the other hand want everyone who wants to to experience it.
I'm with you on the not selling part and wanting more people to experience it.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
My goal is to never sell the FL5 and that in 20 years it will seen as a modern Integra DC2. If I wasn't buying the FL5 I'd likely be buying an old JDM classic like that or a Skyline anyway, so the idea of owning the modern equivalent is really rad.

MKNthePT

First Name
Morgin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 ford focus
the 2/10 ones are a Production date, those cars havent been made yet. The 2/16 is an ETA, the car is expected to arrive at the dealership around that time
Hey, new to the forum here. Been browsing for a few months though.

I haven't read through all 115 pages of this thread but noticed that you had this info for the Maine locations. I was wondering where you are obtaining this information? The Lee Honda up in Maine is telling me she has 2 build dates in their system for the blue FL5 and neither one of them has a exact build date attached to them. Originally she told me it was set to be built in November and then she emailed me back the next day stating it was now planned for ~2 months from now with no exact date in the dealer system. I'm first in line at this dealership but I'm out of state on business until the middle of April, so a February 10th build date means they would probably have it on lot before I'm back in 2.5 months time. Obviously not ideal. Any help would be appreciated AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Hey, new to the forum here. Been browsing for a few months though.

I haven't read through all 115 pages of this thread but noticed that you had this info for the Maine locations. I was wondering where you are obtaining this information? The Lee Honda up in Maine is telling me she has 2 build dates in their system for the blue FL5 and neither one of them has a exact build date attached to them. Originally she told me it was set to be built in November and then she emailed me back the next day stating it was now planned for ~2 months from now with no exact date in the dealer system. I'm first in line at this dealership but I'm out of state on business until the middle of April, so a February 10th build date means they would probably have it on lot before I'm back in 2.5 months time. Obviously not ideal. Any help would be appreciated AspecR
I work for a Honda dealership, that's how I'm able to post these lists. Yes Lee Honda has a Boost Blue with a 2/10 build date. It's difficult to precisely predict when it would the dealer but based on what I'm seeing so far it would arrive before you are back in the US. Get with your dealer to see how they would handle that.

DARLING'S HONDABANGORME(207)941-1460FL5G4PGWS01-40998-00001KABK/BRA02/10
LEE HONDAAUBURNME(207)784-5441FL5G4PGWS12-40727-00001KA+BL/BRA02/10
IRA HONDA SACOSACOME(207)352-4408FL5G4PGWS12-40093-00001KA+WH/BRA02/10
GRIFFETH HONDAPRESQUE ISLEME(207)769-2761FL5G4PGWS01-40415-00001KA+WH/BRA02/10

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
@AspecR Why do some dealers in OH have 2/10 delivery date and the other dealer which is only 20 minutes away has 2/23. Seems weird that they are gonna send another truck. Too much shipping money lol

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR Why do some dealers in OH have 2/10 delivery date and the other dealer which is only 20 minutes away has 2/23. Seems weird that they are gonna send another truck. Too much shipping money lol
The cars are made in batches, how and where they're allocated varies. The 2/10 cars don't have a VIN yet, so it hasn't been made yet. The 2/23 has a VIN and is probably on US soil already
Sponsored