• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
That means my wife is gonna have to cook then lol
Home cooked... Even better!

Not to get too sidetracked but I can't even get good Scotch Bonnets. I'm going to grow them this year but the seeds... I don't know if they are the real deal with the heat.
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Home cooked... Even better!

Not to get too sidetracked but I can't even get good Scotch Bonnets. I'm going to grow them this year but the seeds... I don't know if they are the real deal with the heat.
No where has good Scotch bonnet, you have to grow it like you said.

wu343

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Anyone have an updated list for incoming units to the South East (FL, GA, SC)?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Never had a hankering for scotch bonnets and ox tails lol. Now I have to look into this.
Do not go into any Caribbean establishment and say ā€œox tailsā€ please. Itā€™s ā€œOxtail,ā€ the way you say it is the difference between you getting more for your money or not lol.

Trust me.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Do not go into any Caribbean establishment and say ā€œox tailsā€ please. Itā€™s ā€œOxtail,ā€ the way you say it is the difference between you getting more for your money or not lol.

Trust me.
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 1675795250367

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
My dealer straight up told me that they cannot track the car until it reaches the New
England states which is when the trucking company picks it up. Till then, the car could still be sitting in California or could be well on its way to be picked up by the trucking company. When it was marked sold, they lost access to the ETA updates, just like @AspecR did. Tried confirming with various people working there, and they all said they and their manager have no access. Thought that the dealer would have access, but seems that mine doesn't.
From experience with my car, once it's either marked as sold or "in dealer inventory" the dealership loses all tracking. My dealer was able to get periodic updates through their corporate rep at that point though.

AbeTypeR

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Rick Case Honda in Davie. South Florda :thumbsup:
Dude I live close by and I called to ask about the Type R, whoever answered the phone told me that they never got the car and that any dealership that tells me they have one is lying to me.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Dude I live close by and I called to ask about the Type R, whoever answered the phone told me that they never got the car and that any dealership that tells me they have one is lying to me.
Our internet sales dept. has zero enthusiasts in it, so Iā€™m not surprised by that response. When did you call?

I was the one that even let the dealership know we got a VIN. For weeks, sales staff and management didnā€™t think we had any lol

AbeTypeR

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Our internet sales dept. has zero enthusiasts in it, so Iā€™m not surprised by that response. When did you call?

I was the one that even let the dealership know we got a VIN. For weeks, sales staff and management didnā€™t think we had any lol
About 3 weeks ago. Definitely want to stay local but it seems like I'm gonna have to go out of state for mine

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
About 3 weeks ago. Definitely want to stay local but it seems like I'm gonna have to go out of state for mine
Yea they definitely had no idea we got and delivered our car already. Ours was the 1st to touch ground in South Florida.
We get our 2nd next month but our list is like 9 deposits deep.

Iā€™ll help you find one though

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Looks like some Southeast cars are now showing at dealer as of now. Of course mine is not. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored