• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
we got 2 at my store - boost and sonic. boost was pre-sold and sonic is still available but $10k over
Where are you all located? And any idea if your pricing is negotiable? Looking to spend 5k over if possible.
Sponsored

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Awesome news guys! Not sure when the next event is but I live in N Miami.
Cars And Coffee Miami @ Miami International Mall from 8am - 11am!!!

ttccnn49

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Street triple 765RS
Awesome news guys! Not sure when the next event is but I live in N Miami.
I am in Orlando Area, Dealer told me mine arrived Wed night. Will pick up most likely on Tuesday. Another dealer at Palm Beach is also calling me with car arriving, but they want 63K total...

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR
My dealer still says their system shows 5/16-19. I've been watching motoring obsession to see deliveries progress south towards my dealership.

NERO808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP Type R • ‘23 CW Type R
My dealer still says their system shows 5/16-19. I've been watching motoring obsession to see deliveries progress south towards my dealership.
I’m seeing some dealers who are physically getting cars that aren’t popping up on MO as I wait for mine to show in transit.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I bought the car at Autonation Hollywood and their estimate was 5/16-5/20 but they think it's coming in earlier
Yes its gonna be early, all the recent ETAs have been off by approximately 3-5 days. THe south florida cars have been in West Palm beach for about 3 days already so they'll arrive any day now

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
If your car has a 5/16-5/20 ETA then it was released to carrier yesterday(the trucking company has taken possession of the car). Don't be surprised if you get phone calls this weekend or by Monday the latest

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR
If your car has a 5/16-5/20 ETA then it was released to carrier yesterday(the trucking company has taken possession of the car). Don't be surprised if you get phone calls this weekend or by Monday the latest
Bro thanks for this update. I'm excited

NERO808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The past post you gave with WA, OR, NV with 5/14, are those not going to be seen moving until 5/14?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
The past post you gave with WA, OR, NV with 5/14, are those not going to be seen moving until 5/14?
The 5/14 is a production date, those cars don’t have VINs yet, they’ll get VINs sometime next week

NERO808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 5/14 is a production date, those cars don’t have VINs yet, they’ll get VINs sometime next week
Damn so I still have some time 😭

The dealer I'm working with didn't allow reservations until a VIN showed in the system. The moment they put it up on their site for sale I rushed over there and they took the listing down after I reserved. Sales person made it seem like it was coming soon soon lol
Sponsored