• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
25FE595B-25EE-4C43-A7A1-77A085EBDFB8.jpeg

Finally my car has landed. Feeling so much better.
Don’t know what to say, but I contacted my salesman yesterday. He said it was still pending. Had a feeling it was gonna come in this week or next week when I notice other dealerships around the area were getting theres.
Thank you everyone who helped.
Congrats!
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR Thanks again for what you do. I was wondering if there was any information available for U.S. territories. I'm guessing it doesn't fall under Honda US allocations but internationally instead. Would you know anything about this?
All I know about US territories is that they will receive a very limited number of cars.

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
California is crazy. They only got their allocation maybe 2 weeks ago. And they are receiving them already. When I called California dealerships about 2 weeks ago. Most of them didn’t even know they had one coming. Wish the rest of the country could be that quick.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
California is crazy. They only got their allocation maybe 2 weeks ago. And they are receiving them already. When I called California dealerships about 2 weeks ago. Most of them didn’t even know they had one coming. Wish the rest of the country could be that quick.
Thats probably because the cars are coming into the US from a port in California. So thats why when the first wave hit, the first deliveries were all on the West Coast and it took forever to get the cars out to the midwest and east coast.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thats probably because the cars are coming into the US from a port in California. So thats why when the first wave hit, the first deliveries were all on the West Coast and it took forever to get the cars out to the midwest and east coast.
That's right. There's a port in Richmond, CA, major shipping terminal in Northern California.

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
From what I heard. Richmond then train to the rest of the county. I just think it’s crazy hearing ppl on east coast taking 2-3 month. And here on the west coast taking only 2 weeks. I made a deposit for one in Texas right after they got allocation and vin. Took about 6 weeks

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
VIP your spot is reserved in a special section of the venue, for regular you park inside the venue but it’s first come, first serve. So you might end up in the back behind the dumpsters lol
What's another $10 on the CTR bonfire? VIP spot acquired :D Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Now to try and at least get it presentable tomorrow, it's crazy bug splattered from the trip home from Louisiana.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
My dealer in Miami Lakes reached out to me. Car should arrive within the next 3-5 days. The truck is delivering in Florida. I checked Motoring Obsession and most of Orlando, FL and up have received their vehicles.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR
My dealer in Miami Lakes reached out to me. Car should arrive within the next 3-5 days. The truck is delivering in Florida. I checked Motoring Obsession and most of Orlando, FL and up have received their vehicles.
I bought the car at Autonation Hollywood and their estimate was 5/16-5/20 but they think it's coming in earlier

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
I bought the car at Autonation Hollywood and their estimate was 5/16-5/20 but they think it's coming in earlier
Yezzir. I was originally given May 15th - 19th. Check in with them.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
we got 2 at my store - boost and sonic. boost was pre-sold and sonic is still available but $10k over

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
My NH delivery has been delayed twice. Called on Tuesday and it was in New York.....how does it take multiple days to get from NY to NH, so silly.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR
My NH delivery has been delayed twice. Called on Tuesday and it was in New York.....how does it take multiple days to get from NY to NH, so silly.
lol first time waiting for rail/truck shipping? It's pretty hit or miss on when a truckload gets picked up and moved or a train car is hooked up and shipped

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
lol first time waiting for rail/truck shipping? It's pretty hit or miss on when a truckload gets picked up and moved or a train car is hooked up and shipped
Pretty much. I've known about my car for almost 3 months and all other surrounding dealerships with similar vin number ranges have had their delivery.....all but me :(

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Awesome news guys! Not sure when the next event is but I live in N Miami.
Sponsored