• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Does anyone know how long it typically takes to leave the rail hub on a truck?
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
it is usually a couple days from what they tell me, but my car has been sitting since monday morning there...getting all that awesome rail dust all over it lol

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Iā€™m not sure when it was scanned there though. I was updated yesterday, but I donā€™t get updated unless I ask. Going to find out today what his expectations are. I just need to make plans. Gotta buy a plane ticket and most likely get off work unless itā€™s a Saturday.
Iā€™m in the same boat. Trying to plan getting a flight to Georgia. I already have my ppfs an ceramic appointments scheduled for next week based on the ETAs I was given. Going to be frustrating if I have to re-schedule them due to Hondas A+ Logistics.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Iā€™m in the same boat. Trying to plan getting a flight to Georgia. I already have my ppfs an ceramic appointments scheduled for next week based on the ETAs I was given. Going to be frustrating if I have to re-schedule them due to Hondas A+ Logistics.
Yeah Iā€™m going to try and see if he has a better idea today.

OP
OP

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
If I can hop in here with a random question, a lot of folks I've noticed are getting their FL5's with 5-10 miles on the odometer. I went back and checked and mine is listed as 25 miles already. Anyone know of any reason it'd be a solid few miles higher than average?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
If I can hop in here with a random question, a lot of folks I've noticed are getting their FL5's with 5-10 miles on the odometer. I went back and checked and mine is listed as 25 miles already. Anyone know of any reason it'd be a solid few miles higher than average?
Port workers used yours for test drives.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Test drives at the rail yardšŸ˜„