• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
If I can hop in here with a random question, a lot of folks I've noticed are getting their FL5's with 5-10 miles on the odometer. I went back and checked and mine is listed as 25 miles already. Anyone know of any reason it'd be a solid few miles higher than average?
At least someone outside of the west coast is getting to enjoy it. Maybe they're racing them lol

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Test drives at the rail yard😄
no lie...the first fk8 we got was a pmm back in 2017, it came off the truck with 11 miles...we were like uhh

it broke down on the way to get gas during the pdi, so somebody definitely had fun with it

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Someone just posted on one of the FB groups that Holma Honda in Ft Lauderdale, FL just received their CBP FL5. Wtf

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Someone just posted on one of the FB groups that Holma Honda in Ft Lauderdale, FL just received their CBP FL5. Wtf
Yea South FL is gonna get their cars before Central and Northern Florida which is wild.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Yea South FL is gonna get their cars before Central and Northern Florida which is wild.
makes absolute zero sense. Idk whats up with my state but we are going to literally be the last to receive them...

Xchax3

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP '23 Civic Type R #711
I'm only assuming there are statistics that tells them there is a higher volume and population density surrounding and in Miami-Dade compared to up north. Stereotypes are that you'll see a pickup every 2 feet in front of you in northern Florida compared to southern Florida.

The real issue is: why did it get into the Caribbean before NJ and the east coast (Where I'm from).

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I'm only assuming there are statistics that tells them there is a higher volume and population density surrounding and in Miami-Dade compared to up north. Stereotypes are that you'll see a pickup every 2 feet in front of you in northern Florida compared to southern Florida.

The real issue is: why did it get into the Caribbean before NJ and the east coast (Where I'm from).
South Florida is one of Honda’s largest markets in the US that could contribute to it. Only really Puerto Rico has at the moment. Jamaica where I’m from doesn’t have any yet

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Potentially working with a dealer that is out of state for a Rallye red they have on the lot. It is a large distance away, almost 2k miles. What would you guys suggest in terms of tranporting it? I could always fly out, but would it make more sense to transport it via truck? If I do that would you suggest open or enclosed?